List of all available projects

Discussion in 'Overview' started by Wazgamer, Oct 27, 2017.

1. What's going on with KL? Isn't there just one ship that needs to be done? What's going on with that?

2. There's also a diagonal building somewhere which needs interiors still. @Nuggets is in charge of docks right now, but he's been quite busy IRL with work.

If you're interested in helping finish it once and for all, I'm sure Nuggs will have no problem with it :)

AerioOndos and Wazgamer like this.
  3. Wazgamer

Wazgamer Lord Paramount of The Riverlands Maester

It's to remind certain people that they still have to finish it :p

Elduwin and AerioOndos like this.
  4. So I know I'm just a No-Build but I was looking at the project list available for Dorne and realized there was nothing on the Stepstones so I did a little research and found a place called Torturers Deep, a pirates town with a pirate lord. I think this should be added because of 1. I think someone would have a lot of fun building anything pirate related, 2. It allows for the existence of pirates in the world which I haven't seen too much of and 3. It puts something on the barren islands of the Stepstones. Again, I know I am just a No-build but I just wanted to point it out.

Here are some Wiki pages about it.

https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Torturer's_Deep
    https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Stepstones

geeberry and otty like this.
  5. Hey don't put yourself for being a "no build" please. Thanks for letting us know!

Elduwin likes this.
  6. You're welcome :)

7. Removed wyndhall from the map, since we found some WE errors there, and the build was super old and ugly.

8. Spikespiegel

Spikespiegel Nobuild

Wyndhall was indeed fugly as hell. Its quite a shame that we have such a long stretch of the coast east of Yarwyck that is completely devoid of any and all features.

Wazgamer and TheYoungWolf like this.