List of all available projects

otty

Builder
Ramsgate is a hamlet.
House Woolfield. Is it going to remain seperate from Ramsgate? I always thought that Ramsgate was woolfields seat
From research, it was unclear if Ramsgate is the seat of house Woolfield. I guess since there is no official house to accompany the seat it would be easy to assume that you could just combine the two due to their regional ambiguity. However, an excuse to occupy more land never hurts. And with the emptiness of that region, another house would be advised.

otty

Builder
Flint lands have some canon that is a bit loose. However, the terraforming would be pretty lengthy to bring it up to the level of Wull and Knott. Should it be a level 4 like Wull due to the amount of work?
I'll hold off once deciding as House Flint of the mountains is currently a border between snow and dry land until a project lead decides to move it to an arguably more appropriate place (the current location is ... not very mountainous) I'll bump it up.

JohanKR850

Builder
I'll hold off once deciding as House Flint of the mountains is currently a border between snow and dry land until a project lead decides to move it to an arguably more appropriate place (the current location is ... not very mountainous) I'll bump it up.
Thats because the real warp for Flint is /warp breakstonehill. Cash once made a map for the clans, though it seems to be taken down form the forums? The Wull, Knott and Norrey borders follow that map. And on that map Breakstonehill is under the Flint project. The map was on the still existing thread Northern Mountain Clan Territories in the overview. And its canon by the way that Flint and Norrey is closest to the Gift.

AerioOndos

Builder
Thats because the real warp for Flint is /warp breakstonehill. Cash once made a map for the clans, though it seems to be taken down form the forums? The Wull, Knott and Norrey borders follow that map. And on that map Breakstonehill is under the Flint project. The map was on the still existing thread Northern Mountain Clan Territories in the overview. And its canon by the way that Flint and Norrey is closest to the Gift.
The map was in Construction>Overview>Northern Mountain Clan Territories but is not loading for me. The rest of the thread is there though, making it quite odd.

CashBanks

Maester
Thanks for updating the list Otty
Are the Telltale Game locations considered canon anymore? I'm all in favour of bumping down places like Whitehill to a lower level if it improves our completion percentage (yay creative accounting).

The Iron Islands list looks pretty grim. Are we considering all the completed Iron Island projects fair game for re-do? Some places like Hammerhorn, Nagga's Ribs might still passable. So many of the completed projects obviously look out dated, but at least they're all consistently outdated.

The map was in Construction>Overview>Northern Mountain Clan Territories but is not loading for me. The rest of the thread is there though, making it quite odd.
I'll repost the map