Approved Central Westerlands megabuild (Tarbeck Hall, Sarsfield, Oxcross, Hornvale) by lemonbear

WalrusBehindYou

Playwright
Pronouns
he/him
Hey Lem, I've been testing for the Sarsfield statue on my plot. It's still a bit chunky but I'm very open to any help. :)

Attachments

• 2023-05-14_21.24.22.png
    2023-05-14_21.24.22.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 30
  • 2023-05-14_21.24.25.png
    2023-05-14_21.24.25.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
  • 2023-05-14_21.24.28.png
    2023-05-14_21.24.28.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
  • 2023-05-14_21.24.32.png
    2023-05-14_21.24.32.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 31

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Hey Lem, I've updated the field and house plots.

The test is located above the previous one on my plot, /warp deiniol

Sorry for the wait! I got pretty distracted by Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores and Jedi: Survivor over the past month.

Overall the plotting looks good to me with some minor things (including the fields and a few house shapes) that can be worked on in-game, so I approve! Now you just need a mod approval. CashBanks Emoticone11

WalrusBehindYou

Playwright
Pronouns
he/him
Overall I think it's a good shape, but it looks a bit silly from the front. Maybe see if you can turn the archer's body sideways? The bow should still be facing to the front.

View attachment 17350
I hope this is what you were looking for, I also have a taller version cause I couldn't decide on proportions.

Attachments

• 2023-05-20_21.52.43.png
    2023-05-20_21.52.43.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
  • 2023-05-20_21.53.13.png
    2023-05-20_21.53.13.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
  • 2023-05-20_21.53.29.png
    2023-05-20_21.53.29.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: Die Wursttheke

Deiniol

Playwright
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry for the wait! I got pretty distracted by Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores and Jedi: Survivor over the past month.

Overall the plotting looks good to me with some minor things (including the fields and a few house shapes) that can be worked on in-game, so I approve! Now you just need a mod approval. CashBanks Emoticone11
No problem, thanks!

Should I paste it in?

Reactions: Finn01

Guillaaard

Herald
Hello Lemonbear, Hello everyone !

I'm aplying for the Silent Sister complex in hornvale (at /warp hvseptry2) , here are some screenshots :

2023-06-10_14.03.55.png
1686398757478.png
2023-06-10_14.04.02.png

as a silent sister septry, I tried incorporating death related structures : a cemetary that take the form of a cloister for the dead sisters of the community, a place to take care of the deceased of the valley, a Lantern of the dead ( a structure dedicated to help souls to not wander into the shadows in medieval Europe (southern France and Italie).

With regards,
and wishing everyone a great ( even with pollens) summer,

Guillard

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Hello Lemonbear, Hello everyone !

I'm aplying for the Silent Sister complex in hornvale (at /warp hvseptry2) , here are some screenshots :

View attachment 17427
View attachment 17428
View attachment 17429

as a silent sister septry, I tried incorporating death related structures : a cemetary that take the form of a cloister for the dead sisters of the community, a place to take care of the deceased of the valley, a Lantern of the dead ( a structure dedicated to help souls to not wander into the shadows in medieval Europe (southern France and Italie).

With regards,
and wishing everyone a great ( even with pollens) summer,

Guillard
Overall, your updated tests look good. Just a reminder to avoid Oldtown and terrainset blocks, but otherwise I approve! Now you just need one more mod. CashBanks Emoticone11

• Love
Reactions: Guillaaard

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
I've added some new open plots at /warp hvfarm3! All are free to build except for the main residence building, which I'd like a facade test for.

And just a reminder of current available minis:

/warp sflogging - A logging camp with accompanying lumber mill. The camp is located right at the edge of a pretty big forest, and they sell wood and logs in the nearby communities and to the septry.

/warp sfseptry - A septry built by the Tarbecks during their prime. This one is in much better repair than the septry on the border with Drox because Sarsfield aided the Lannisters against the revolt. Primarily houses septons, but there are a few septas (including silent sisters for tending the dead). The septry has a large garden with medicinal herbs and functions as a hospital. The last mini left at Sarsfield!

/warp hvlogging - A logging camp with accompanying lumber mill. They practice selective logging and supply lumber throughout Hornvale lands. The camp should have permanent (or at least long term) structures/buildings rather than tents.

/warp hvfarm1 - A farm complex that produces a lot of agriculture. Primarily wheat, barley, and oats, but they also have other smaller crops.

/warp hvfarm2 - A flax farm with a nearby farming hamlet. You have the freedom to plan that entire side of the river bend if you want. Good for builders looking for experience with plotting and builder feedback!

/warp hvfarm5 - A farm complex that raises cattle for dairy, meat, etc. They sell leather to the tannery at the easternmost part of the valley.

/warp hvmine - A gold mine.

/warp hvquarry - A limestone quarry. Include work buildings.

Last edited:

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Hey Lem,

This is my application for the Sarsfield logging camp as well as the mill, test done at /w walrusbehindyou

Sorry for the chat and hot bar in the screenshots, my F1 stopped working :/
Hi WalrusBehindYou! Overall this looks good. Just a few thoughts:
  • Can you add one or two wooden shanty/shack-style work buildings/sheds in the more forested camp area? This would be where they could store tools/equipment for the duration of their work period and then tear down at the end.
  • Can you change the floor material of the lumber mill to wood or stone? You do have a retaining wall, but I think the building needs a foundation to be sturdy so close to the river.
  • Can you add some log/firewood piles in addition to the wood plank piles? These would represent the firewood/logs they'd sell to the septry (for wooden idols/statues) and surrounding area.

WalrusBehindYou

Playwright
Pronouns
he/him
Hi WalrusBehindYou! Overall this looks good. Just a few thoughts:
  • Can you add one or two wooden shanty/shack-style work buildings/sheds in the more forested camp area? This would be where they could store tools/equipment for the duration of their work period and then tear down at the end.
  • Can you change the floor material of the lumber mill to wood or stone? You do have a retaining wall, but I think the building needs a foundation to be sturdy so close to the river.
  • Can you add some log/firewood piles in addition to the wood plank piles? These would represent the firewood/logs they'd sell to the septry (for wooden idols/statues) and surrounding area.
I've taken these on board, however I honestly don't know if a did the piles of firewood right. I took note of firewood piles around Smithyton and Tumbleton however I think they were being burnt so I didn't think they would fit in this build. But I did change the floor of the mill and add a couple shacks for the tools, as well as change up the layout of the camp too.

Last edited:

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
I've taken these on board, however I honestly don't know if a did the piles of firewood right. I took note of firewood piles around Smithyton and Tumbleton however I think they were being burnt so I didn't think they would fit in this build. But I did change the floor of the mill and add a couple shacks for the tools, as well as change up the layout of the camp too.
The piles look pretty good. Do you think you could do the bridge (simple and wood) between the mill and the septry when you build in place?

I've also put 2 orange glass plot markers above the wood covering and where I think a covered work area could go. I think the way I visualized them was like what's at the carpenter across the street from the septry, although they could have wood roofs instead of thatch. If that works for you, I can approve the mini. You'll just need 1 more mod's approval before you can build in-place.

2023-10-08_18.38.10.png
2023-10-08_18.38.40.png

Reactions: WalrusBehindYou

WalrusBehindYou

Playwright
Pronouns
he/him
The piles look pretty good. Do you think you could do the bridge (simple and wood) between the mill and the septry when you build in place?

I've also put 2 orange glass plot markers above the wood covering and where I think a covered work area could go. I think the way I visualized them was like what's at the carpenter across the street from the septry, although they could have wood roofs instead of thatch. If that works for you, I can approve the mini. You'll just need 1 more mod's approval before you can build in-place.

View attachment 18083
View attachment 18084
Hey Lem, I built the two coverings and pasted it into the world. Also built the bridge crossing the creek. :)

Reactions: lemonbear