Approved Mega Project: Upper Honeywine (Brightwater Keep, Roxton, Hastwyck) by Margaery Tyrell

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
Im talking about suggestions within the purview of my project, I dont have permission to edit Oldtown since its not my project so I can neither move their water level down by one, nor can I change the water level from oldtown to hammerhal to slabs but with or without raising the river by 1 block,

Which also wouldn't be helpful in addressing the fact that oldtown’s honeywine is higher by one block. It still exists in the same y-axis that would cause issues

Reactions: Jakethesnake8_8

EStoop

Knight of Fairmarket
What about moving the castle of Honeyholt 1 block up but keeping the rest of the terrain as it is. This would raise the water level a little bit but would prevent the castle being nearly flooded.
The lands itself would then be a little closer to the water, but afaik this should be something that doesn't impact the project that much.

There are no nearby tributaries, or other features that would need to be raised as well in order to facilitate any of this. The banks of the Honeywine would need to be reworked regardless so I don't think it would be a problem to make the terrain a little lower.