Planning List of all available projects

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Ramsgate is a hamlet.
House Woolfield. Is it going to remain seperate from Ramsgate? I always thought that Ramsgate was woolfields seat

From research, it was unclear if Ramsgate is the seat of house Woolfield. I guess since there is no official house to accompany the seat it would be easy to assume that you could just combine the two due to their regional ambiguity. However, an excuse to occupy more land never hurts. And with the emptiness of that region, another house would be advised.

Reactions: EStoop

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Flint lands have some canon that is a bit loose. However, the terraforming would be pretty lengthy to bring it up to the level of Wull and Knott. Should it be a level 4 like Wull due to the amount of work?

I'll hold off once deciding as House Flint of the mountains is currently a border between snow and dry land until a project lead decides to move it to an arguably more appropriate place (the current location is ... not very mountainous) I'll bump it up.

JohanKR850

Royal Messenger
I'll hold off once deciding as House Flint of the mountains is currently a border between snow and dry land until a project lead decides to move it to an arguably more appropriate place (the current location is ... not very mountainous) I'll bump it up.

Thats because the real warp for Flint is /warp breakstonehill. Cash once made a map for the clans, though it seems to be taken down form the forums? The Wull, Knott and Norrey borders follow that map. And on that map Breakstonehill is under the Flint project. The map was on the still existing thread Northern Mountain Clan Territories in the overview. And its canon by the way that Flint and Norrey is closest to the Gift.

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Thats because the real warp for Flint is /warp breakstonehill. Cash once made a map for the clans, though it seems to be taken down form the forums? The Wull, Knott and Norrey borders follow that map. And on that map Breakstonehill is under the Flint project. The map was on the still existing thread Northern Mountain Clan Territories in the overview. And its canon by the way that Flint and Norrey is closest to the Gift.

The map was in Construction>Overview>Northern Mountain Clan Territories but is not loading for me. The rest of the thread is there though, making it quite odd.

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Thanks for updating the list Otty
Are the Telltale Game locations considered canon anymore? I'm all in favour of bumping down places like Whitehill to a lower level if it improves our completion percentage (yay creative accounting).

The Iron Islands list looks pretty grim. Are we considering all the completed Iron Island projects fair game for re-do? Some places like Hammerhorn, Nagga's Ribs might still passable. So many of the completed projects obviously look out dated, but at least they're all consistently outdated.

The map was in Construction>Overview>Northern Mountain Clan Territories but is not loading for me. The rest of the thread is there though, making it quite odd.

I'll repost the map

AlexIsTragic

Poet
Pronouns
they/them
Seeking for any assistance on updates on the list. AKA completed projects or recently started projects. Please and thanks.

Doggett has recently been abandoned. House Wells of the North is now in Progress. The houses surrounding Duskendale (Darke, Dargood, Darkwood and Leek) are now all in progress, and two of which might be complete (Leek and Dargood) but I'm not entirely sure.

Last edited:

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Doggett has recently been abandoned. House Wells of the North is now in Progress. The houses surrounding Duskendale (Darke, Dargood, Darkwood and Leek) are now all in progress, and two of which might be complete (Leek and Dargood) but I'm not entirely sure.

Doggett moved from In Progress to Incomplete. Since the project is below 50% it will not be a suggested foster.
Darke, Dargood, Darwood and Leek have been move from "Incomplete" to "In progress"
House Wells moved from "incomplete" to" in progress."
Vikary is in progress
Vikary moved from "Incomplete" to "In Progress"
Hoarfrost hill is in progress.
Hoarfrost hill moved from "Incomplete" to "In progress"
Ghaston Grey is in progress
Ghaston Grey moved from "Incomplete" to "In Progress

Thanks for the help everyone. Being away for 3-4 months set me back quiet a bit from these minor updates (For instance I would have never caught that Doggett was abandoned. )

Hey ot I saw that Peake (Starpike) was in level 3 not complete Reach projects. I don't know about canon relevancy (they did an uprising against the throne, exiled the manderlys and had three castles at some point) but just in sheer size of the project I'd say it's a level 4 project since not necessarly the lands of the house but overall including all the lands I'm terraforming the project is bigger than Vyrwell and Norridge (level 4 projects) and it's as big or bigger than Hornhill's lands (see map). If it's not indicative of a level 4 project it's fine but it's a work in progress project.

Thank you,
seri

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Hey ot I saw that Peake (Starpike) was in level 3 not complete Reach projects. I don't know about canon relevancy (they did an uprising against the throne, exiled the manderlys and had three castles at some point) but just in sheer size of the project I'd say it's a level 4 project since not necessarly the lands of the house but overall including all the lands I'm terraforming the project is bigger than Vyrwell and Norridge (level 4 projects) and it's as big or bigger than Hornhill's lands (see map). If it's not indicative of a level 4 project it's fine but it's a work in progress project.

Thank you,
seri

I will reevaluate once the project is completed.

I made a request for people to not ask for point increases for their own projects. They get evaluated through 3 different stages. 1. The incomplete guesstimation
2. The application approval stage
3. The post approved stage

There are few exceptions and the only in which is in the case of redo. In which we shouldn't be judging based off of previous/old information in light of newer plans. (Why Sarsfield was accepted)

So sorry to be a tough cookie, but I just in light of my request, I won't look at it again until you've completed Starpike :(.

However, reevaluations on other people's projects are acceptable at any time. I just cannot let the potential bias of project leads to influence the chart. I'm making this sound like a big deal, but I just got sick in-game of people rating theirs 4+'s. Everyone want to think their project is important and everyone's is! But that's not what the point system is, it is just a method so that we have a better idea of how far done we are. That's it.

That being said, if anyone wants to knock mine to a different point then, by all means, go right on ahead. My projects are Mance's, Falwell, and fosters of Grassyvale, Longtable and Cressy!

Now, in your instance Seri, I'm not changing the points yet, but I will tell you that your project and one other were ranked to be a "3.5" (not actually but they could've gone either way in my mind. They're barely a 4 but not really a 3 either). Just yours got unlucky and was one of the two to get stuck with the lower digit.

Reactions: SseriousBusiness
ah ok sorry, I didn't know you couldn't change points rn, didn't read all the messages in the thread :p. And it's fine, I was just pointing out not for the sake of having a bigger project but for the sake of the % of completion since I want it to go higher xD. Thanks eitherway for clarification <3

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
The file has been officially updated as of Late March – Early April!

Please note, I update this document quartley. (Around the beginning of the Midwest's school breaks) so it might not always be perfectly up to date.

If you see a mistake, an issue, or are concerned the document is far too outdated please contact me on the forums, in messages or even through email as things slip my radar. I also have a private document as a backup that I make all the changes to before updating the one you see here.

Lemonbear has also opted to offer assistance. I am happy to have a moderator on the team so in case I'm unavailable she is here too! However, she did not create the document and make modifications to it, so she might not know every decision I, and at one point Wazgamer ,made. That's not to discourage you from asking her as I'm sure she will try her best to help, just a thing to remember :)!

In other news:
I fixed the equation!

Instead of supplying each IP project with half-points, we supply them with full points in order to account for the total points accrued.

Just incase for understanding my mistake:

We have three points for a region (Lets look at beyond the wall)
  • 12 for Incomplete
  • 6 For IP
  • 2 for Complete
The old old document before I took it over had the math as so:

2 Complete / (12 incomplete + 6 IP + 2 Complete [= Total]) = 10% done
When I switched to allowing the document to consider the half points for IP I simply gave the IP projects half points. These half-points affected the total.
2 Complete / ( 12 incomplete + 3 IP + 6 Complete [=Total] = 12%
This is off because I was changing the denominator/total thinking I was only changing the numerator, not fully thinking it through that the document does not know the In Progress point was supposed to count as a 6 towards the total.

The new equation looks as such
Complete + (IP/2)/( Incomplete + IP + Complete) = % done.

So Beyond the wall's looks as such
2+(6/2)/(12+6+2)=25%

The new percentage of Completion has jumped 3% we are now 61% done according to the document — Not including potential redos.

Very simple math but I just didn't see it through. Thanks for your patience with this mistake.

Last edited: