Planning List of all available projects

JohanKR850

Royal Messenger
What if the settlements in the gift were minis? When i was done with probation there where no minis around waiting to be done, some new builders might in the future have the same problem. So my idea is kinda like Stoops "non-projekt". Having the gift as one server kinda projekt but instead of having some builders or mods plan the whole thing out just open the up a bunch of minis. The lands themselfs would be planned out before hand ofc where the hamlets and hfs go etc. All the minis follow a house style made by whomever leads the gift. I think this way would be a great place for ppl to go to find minis and get the xp they need to maybe make a projekt themselvs one day.
A problem with this would be that a lot of ppl (or no ppl?) dont have WE when they do their first mini. So stuff like terraforming should be done by one who knows how, but who should that be?
Another problem is that a lot of the settlements (especially in brandon's gift i think) are ruined and therefore are not a traditional mini, that a new builder might want to do first.

SeapunkPeaches

Cersei's Left Bob
They still need an experienced supervisor that knows how to work with snow and has done research for these settlements, so it'd turn out to be a project like any else.

Reactions: IMajic

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
So, the list of available projects has been completed (with a few minor updates for recently began and completed.) We're about 54% complete (Check out the different regions to see their individual complete-ness) if my system is close to accurate. This, however, is difficult to judge as most houses left were deemed to be between the 2-3 point range. However, it is up to the builder to make it anything higher through various justifications or reasonings. That being said, most new builders should aim for projects around a 2 and work their way up the system or spend a significant amount of time on the server.

There may be some things you may question. Why is Winterfell a 5? Don't forget this accounts for various factors: The span of lands, canonical significance, complexity, and Population. The population of WF is super low as well as the complexity mainly focusing around the castle canon. I tried my best to be objective and examine how much further the project puts us towards completion. KL has a ton of homes, the lands were wide and detailed, it had the complexity of plotting and sewers, and it has 3 major locations within its walls, so it of course a six. Meanwhile Castle Black is just a ... castle and a small one at that, but its canonical importance raised it a point or two. So if you have any disagreements I'm happy to hear you out that is, unless it's your own project.

Other notes:

Iron Islands are.... in question. They're "complete" but they're also far behind standards and have one unfinished project. They're in a weird limbo at the moment. That's why they're listed as incomplete but still receive a handful of points.

The red highlighted ones in the Riverlands are there simply because I didn't assign those places, Waz did so, I'm not completely on track with what he meant by some of the listed items and am confused by their listing. They do count towards the point total but just as 1's.

Last edited:

Nomorefun_

Royal Messenger
Hey Otty,
House Holt should be moved to in progress or even completed I'm not sure,
Lychester's lands are now also in progress and I think they can be connected with keep at the list now

Reactions: otty

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Looks great Otty! Just a few things in the Westerlands:
* Sarsfield should be upgraded to at least a Level 2
* Algood is listed twice in the Level 3 Not Complete section
* Doggett is in progress

Reactions: Margaery_Tyrell

JohanKR850

Royal Messenger
Nice job Otty. Here is a few things on the north
1. Knott is done.
2. North lacks ruined houses (should be marked extinct) Woodfoot and Ryder (both 1).
3. Greenwood and Amber are both ruined and should probs be 1 like the other ruins.
4. Pretty sure we can assume that Flints of Breakstone hill is the same dudes as the Flints of The mountains. In any case Breakstone Hill would probably be part of the Flint project.
5. Id make Skane a 2 since it ruined and small. And Crowl, Magnar and Stane 3.

Edit: And Quensgate is WIP. North of the wall needs Lorn Point (very much a 1).

otty

Sorcerer
Pronouns
she/her
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Hey Otty,
House Holt should be moved to in progress or even completed I'm not sure,
Lychester's lands are now also in progress and I think they can be connected with keep at the list now

Lychester keep and lands condensed and moved to a 2.
House Holt moved to WIP and Waterman to Complete.

Looks great Otty! Just a few things in the Westerlands:
* Sarsfield should be upgraded to at least a Level 2
* Algood is listed twice in the Level 3 Not Complete section
* Doggett is in progress

Sarsfield shifted up to a 2 with recent additions.
Deleted an Algood
Doggette moved to IP.

Nice job Otty. Here is a few things on the north
1. Knott is done.
2. North lacks ruined houses (should be marked extinct) Woodfoot and Ryder (both 1).
3. Greenwood and Amber are both ruined and should probs be 1 like the other ruins.
4. Pretty sure we can assume that Flints of Breakstone hill is the same dudes as the Flints of The mountains. In any case Breakstone Hill would probably be part of the Flint project.
5. Id make Skane a 2 since it ruined and small. And Crowl, Magnar and Stane 3.

Edit: And Quensgate is WIP. North of the wall needs Lorn Point (very much a 1).

Knott moved to Completed.
Woodfoot is an extinct clan of Bear Island which is now ruled by House Mormont. The Rills is now ruled by House Ryswell. Their extinction and replacement house indicate their land is occupied but under a different name. Therefore it is redundant to have these houses listed. This is different from houses whom's homes are ruined/abandoned like Castamere.

Maintained current status for House Flint.
Skane shifted down to a 2 and the others to a 3 (Only due to canonical complexity of their unique living situations)

Queensgate is abandoned and moved down to incomplete with an O for Orphaned
Lorn Point added (mainly abandoned).

Other changes:
Grey Water Watch shifted down to a 4.
Long barrow added to incomplete on the wall (Missed project)
The Gift officially added as a level three in the north. Please address a moderator before taking up this project due to it's unique nature.

Few other minor shifts that I can't recall.

Thanks to everyone who worked on the list with me before when I requested!

Reactions: lemonbear

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Flint lands have some canon that is a bit loose. However, the terraforming would be pretty lengthy to bring it up to the level of Wull and Knott. Should it be a level 4 like Wull due to the amount of work?