Completed Highgarden

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Workshopped some more sandy mixes with Eld, at his suggestion rather than using the wet sand/wet sand stone blocks on the water level shoreline, it looks less contrasting to just use biomes to transition between the wet/dry sand.

The grassy sand block also looks does a nice job with transitioning to the grass.

Other sections that aren't on the outer edge of river bends could still have more muddy/muddy sand sections for vegetation

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
Hello I am necroing this post in order to ask the mods permission to update Highgarden's rose fields from their current state to rows of tended roses similarly to the perfumer in Holy Hall as a means to make the rose fields a bit more grounded and realistic.

My plan is to go over the sections of rose fields that currently exist, clear them up, then manually plant in the rose rows and repopulate with grass and details that indicate that they are being tended to. We already have a plotted rose tender cottage in the middle of the rose fields (as proof that theyre tended plants and not a naturally occurring monoculture), and I would like for proper rose rows to be implemented by me.

I have already asked Arkilstorm and Enahsian for their blessing as the Highgarden leads and they have both confirmed their approval.

DutchGuard

Shadowbinder
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Hello I am necroing this post in order to ask the mods permission to update Highgarden's rose fields from their current state to rows of tended roses similarly to the perfumer in Holy Hall as a means to make the rose fields a bit more grounded and realistic.

My plan is to go over the sections of rose fields that currently exist, clear them up, then manually plant in the rose rows and repopulate with grass and details that indicate that they are being tended to. We already have a plotted rose tender cottage in the middle of the rose fields (as proof that theyre tended plants and not a naturally occurring monoculture), and I would like for proper rose rows to be implemented by me.

I have already asked Arkilstorm and Enahsian for their blessing as the Highgarden leads and they have both confirmed their approval.
Hi Marge, thanks for taking the initiative with this. Considering you have the blessings of the project leaders the mods have no objections with you making the above updates.