Approved Central Westerlands megabuild (Tarbeck Hall, Sarsfield, Oxcross, Hornvale) by lemonbear

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
The document is locked. Also, which of the two are you applying for first? I'm only gonna let you do one at a time if I approve them.

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Hey guys!
I would like to apply for /warp sffarm3 it is an apiary/meadery, I'm sending the link with the screenshots, but if anyone wants to see it better, just go to my plot /warp viserysii, hope you all like it :D

Can you tell me what your plans are for the surrounding fields that belong to the meadery/apiary? Like what crops/flowers/etc. you want?

Reactions: ViserysII

ViserysII

Emissary
Pronouns
he/him
-Honey production: I had two inspirations for it, and I'm sending the link with the screenshots, the first is a field of flowers with hives along it, and the other has rows of flowers across the field with a separate place for the hives, I'm thinking about which of these two would fit better. I'd like to use pink and yellow flowers like the ones on the right side of the image, maybe some white ones too.

-Orchard: I wanna make a peach orchard, but if anyone has other suggestion let me know :D

-Crops: I'd like to make five or six plots for the crops, and I wanna use orange marigolds with orange trollius, pink sweet peas with pink allium, turnips, unshaded grass with yellow daisies, maybe one of them could be empty with just mud and some grass.

Reactions: Scubooty