In Progress Application Thread: House Varner Redo by Jakethesnake

Luk

Gullible
alright, the forests are done, the other terra is coming along nicely. ive moved a row of houses into the sky to give more space by the castle.

aino you could give a status update on your hamlet?
I thought you abandoned your project? or what was that "on hold" comment?

Jakethesnake8_8

Royal Messenger
Sounds good, I'll try and get to it by the end of the week.

One note to the mods, on the Varner-Newbarrel border, it's been pointed out to me that some of the border settlements have been affected by some worldedit from the beginning of the project (just some logs missing in trees, and a couple of house gradients are green wool, nothing too drastic). I'll talk to Kulmen about it just to check, but in the past he has told me he'd be open to letting me update the affected areas a little, just so they aren't messed up.

Jakethesnake8_8

Royal Messenger
Mods, I'd just like to follow up my previous post about fixing some of the border areas, mainly the orchard, and a small hamlet at /warp lewes. I've included a screenshot, showing a border of where the updating would stop just for reference. As a side note, there are a few warps from old Varner that need removing. They are; meadowfield, vhamlet1, greenburrow, greyalms, vholdfast1, varnerquarry

Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 21.12.08.png

Last edited: