okay nerds, lesbos is back but gayer than ever before; plots are now open at /warp sapphoshire, look for the example house and feel free to message me if you have any questions
Great, I’ll give it a look when I can!I have done the changes you said for the farmstead mini!
I've gone through and implemented most of the feedback here. My only thing about the building in Kerseyford is it's intended to stand out as a more industrial building against the backdrop of the idyllic village.Alright, finally got around to post-approval.
Overall, fantastic job with this project - I know it was a bit of a rocky road, but it turned out to be one of the quaintest areas on the server! Really fun to explore. Here's my post-approval feedback, mostly minor stuff:
- There are a couple spots where the yard walls look a bit messy, mainly due to pebble blocks which I think can be toned down a little. I've marked these with melons.
- I'd recommend going through and retrofitting a couple interiors with the dark wattle where appropriate. I've meloned a couple houses where I think this should be done.
- Looks like there was a minor glitch with one of the vegetable patches; I've meloned it.
- Minor unfinished bit in the storage barn.
- I'd clean up the pebble layers in the roads a bit; it looks rather messy in some parts at the moment, and doesn't feel very contiguous with the surrounding builds which don't use this road style.
- I've meloned a vegetable patch which seems unfinished/missing crops (ignore if this was intentional)
- I'm not a big fan of the pyramid roof shape on one of the 45-degree houses that I've meloned. I'd try experimenting with alternative designs.
- Found an unfurnished shed in the septry.
- There's one particular house that I'm not sure about; I've meloned it in-game explaining in a bit more detail.
- I'd like to see the grass mix improved in a couple areas, such as the hills near the castle. Just making blocks like the "green scrub grass" and the heather a little less uniform in the mix using perlin noise. Hopefully this should be a pretty quick job.
- Make sure to clean up old warps (e.g. lesbos, varnerseptry, varnerhuntinglodge, varnercidery, varnerham1, varnerham2, varnerham3, etc.)
Otherwise, really nicely done - fix these things and I'm happy to post-approve! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about any of it.