1.12.2 Bug Report Thread

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Mike specifically removed Liteloader since it has a high memory cost.

Hopefully it still works, though, as the current macro mod is pretty limited compared to the liteloader one.

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Mike specifically removed Liteloader since it has a high memory cost.

Hopefully it still works, though, as the current macro mod is pretty limited compared to the liteloader one.
Ah, yeah I tried running the 1.12.2 version but the launcher freezes on 100% without loading the game.

Reactions: SseriousBusiness

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Increase the memory in the launcher
I tried a different computer, going from 5GB to 24GB memory allocated, with the same result unfortunately. I can try copying out the console/log if that helps.

That Waila is helpful for at least showing the block names (which /br info doesn't reveal), though the block Id/meta data is a bit garbled. Thanks though.2020-06-21_01.07.15.png

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Installing Liteloader and Macro+Keybind mod just worked fine for me.

Did you perhaps put the Liteloader installer jar in the mods folder? You need to execute the installer, click the "extract liteloader" option, and extract it to your mods folder instead.

Also, is it possible for Liteloader and Macro+Keybind mods to be "optional" mods in the launcher that are disabled by default, like WE CUI?

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Installing Liteloader and Macro+Keybind mod just worked fine for me.

Did you perhaps put the Liteloader installer jar in the mods folder? You need to execute the installer, click the "extract liteloader" option, and extract it to your mods folder instead.

Also, is it possible for Liteloader and Macro+Keybind mods to be "optional" mods in the launcher that are disabled by default, like WE CUI?
Yeah I extracted it, I’ll try again with a clean install or something, how much memory have you got allocated?

Antony

Printmaker
Apparently, when I shoot arrows, my arrows despawn immediately, exactly how it happens to nobuilds when they shoot arrows.

Same goes to splash potions

Last edited:
Reactions: ContraBlonde

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Noticed an issue with schemsets

I do /schbr &PoplarM and &AspenM and trees are not placed unless I'm actively clicking the block its supposed to go on instead of being able to do so from a distance, meaning that it can spawn 2-4 trees per spot.
Yeah I’m not sure if this is tied to the other bug we’re seeing with WE where the brushes now have a really short right click range - when I tried the Schem Brush earlier I wasn’t able to left click at a bigger range either.

First step might be to see if we can adjust the default WE brush range on the plugin end, then we can setup a taskforce to fix the underlying offset issues with the various Schem sets we’ve been seeing lately.

starfall1991

Mummer
I found a minor bug with horse spawns that might be an issue down the line if too many people do this. If you spawn a horse, get off of it, warp to a place outside of the main map, e.g. spawn, and then warp /back, your horse will still be there, but spawning another one will not cause the first one to despawn. I even logged off the server and got back on, returning to the spot I was in, and that first horse was still there.

Not saying it wouldn't be hilarious for the entire server to be colonized by horses and for them to start tearing it all down and building a horse-based society, though.

Antony

Printmaker
I found a minor bug with horse spawns that might be an issue down the line if too many people do this. If you spawn a horse, get off of it, warp to a place outside of the main map, e.g. spawn, and then warp /back, your horse will still be there, but spawning another one will not cause the first one to despawn. I even logged off the server and got back on, returning to the spot I was in, and that first horse was still there.

Not saying it wouldn't be hilarious for the entire server to be colonized by horses and for them to start tearing it all down and building a horse-based society, though.
Thats why we kill them after using them

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
A minor resource pack issue, Idk when it happened but retexturing zombies as Wights causes a lot of issues with builds like for example Kings Landing where their heads are used for heads on spikes and have turned from dead criminals and traitors to the frozen over heads of wights.

I noticed a similar retexture with skulls which aren't as big of a change, but I did prefer the coloring of the other skull to this one :p