Lean forward and grab!
- Read through the design document, mark off concepts which are decoupled from Minecraft and can be prototyped in a standalone environment.
- Of those, isolate only ones that have been sufficiently developed.
- Prioritize these concepts in order of their importance to the RPG schema.
- Determine what resources we need for prototyping that concept (UI designs, frameworks, etc.).
- Delegate these 'prototypes' accordingly to whomever is available or willing
- Do thorough QA / balance tests on each concept following development (can ship test executables to literally anyone willing to give feedback).
- Maintain one project to merge in things we find successful and try and combine them effectively.