Attachments

• 2022-09-05_10.57.48-min.png
    2022-09-05_10.57.48-min.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
Reactions: Rexstop15

Rexstop15

Printmaker
There are two NEW MINIS open at Stonedance:
First one: Small abandoned quarry (flooded after years of abandonment and kind of overgrown)
Second one: Watchtower with beacon. (It watches the entrance to the bay where the town is. They light the beacon to alert Stonetown if enemies are approaching. The beacon has to be the same style as the one on the castle, across the bay, at the southern most point of the castle's peninsula)

Some quarry and watchtower inspo that may fit the area:
CSaBUe4WsAACeXY.jpgmain-qimg-938a6558232c6ef3959dde22923e75b1-lq.jpg

Hello everyone,

Rex and I have decided that I will take on the Stonedance Quarry Mini.
I will test it on my plot. /warp wurst

The quarry is old and abandoned. Over time, a small (no higher than 1 block) lake has formed at the bottom. The quarry routes become narrower towards the top.
OPTIONAL: On the right is a small marked quarry. I would make it very small and tall as if they had carved long slabs out of the stone. Perhaps another type of stone could also be found there.

Stonedance Quarry Layout-min.png
I want to add:
-Lake
-2 small ruins
- 1-2 tents with a campfire
- overgrown vegetation around the quarry
- small remains of machinery and scaffolding

Rexstop15

Printmaker
Hello everyone,

The quarry is old and abandoned. Over time, a small (no higher than 1 block) lake has formed at the bottom. The quarry routes become narrower towards the top.
OPTIONAL: On the right is a small marked quarry. I would make it very small and tall as if they had carved long slabs out of the stone. Perhaps another type of stone could also be found there.

View attachment 13825
I want to add:
-Lake
-2 small ruins
Hi wurst, its approved by me. We've discussed and reviewed several things and I think you can manage to create a beautiful quarry!

• Love
Reactions: Die Wursttheke

Rexstop15

Printmaker
Hi everyone,
With this post I would like to apply for the watchtower and beacon mini.
Only thing I need to know is if there should be trees or just small bushes.
You can find my test at /warp tobi. :)

Tobi-
Hi tobi! ty for applying for the watchtower, looks nice! AWB told me yesterday he is also interested, so we'll wait for his test before approving one or the other.

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
Hello everyone,

View attachment 13825
I want to add:
-Lake
-2 small ruins
Heya Wursti, I was wondering if you had some tests for the ruins, tents or machinery around that we could see?

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
With this post I would like to apply for the watchtower and beacon mini.
Only thing I need to know is if there should be trees or just small bushes.
You can find my test at /warp tobi. :)

Hi Tobi,

I think you need to add a bit more definition to the tower palette and make it more rounded. So adding in some horizontal bands of cobble keystone + large brick, making it more round and have less flaring around the base.

Heya Wursti, I was wondering if you had some tests for the ruins, tents or machinery around that we could see?
Heyoo, i havent planned directly ruins and tents because they are not more than 2 houses and one tent. I can build them on my plot next to it the way i had them in my mind and show them to you before i implement them. My general inspirations were the warps: parrensepths, thhamlet3, and romoquarry. the thhamlet3 quarry has small ruins and i thought about smth like them. I also wanted to create a small "reused" space with a campfire and a tent inside or next to the quarry.

For Machinery look at romoquarry. (thanks to iron) i may implement a way they pulled the stones out. a few woodpieces and iron chains. maybe a bit fundaments of framework

Reactions: IronGentleGiant
Servus everyone,

The Stonedance Quarry is finally finished!

Big thanks to tobinator1606! He helped me with many things and showed me little tricks to make the quarry even more beautiful.

2022-10-16_18.51.41-min.png
The old quarry has been abandoned for many years. Nature is taking back what is hers bit by bit. The work shed and house have collapsed and are occasionally reused by a few vagrants/hobos.
The smaller quarry was used for stone tablets and engravings.
An ancient statue of the Father of the Seven peacefully watches over the ruins.

2022-10-16_18.40.56-min.png

Rexstop15

Printmaker
Servus everyone,

The Stonedance Quarry is finally finished!

Big thanks to tobinator1606! He helped me with many things and showed me little tricks to make the quarry even more beautiful.

View attachment 13897
The old quarry has been abandoned for many years. Nature is taking back what is hers bit by bit. The work shed and house have collapsed and are occasionally reused by a few vagrants/hobos.
The smaller quarry was used for stone tablets and engravings.
An ancient statue of the Father of the Seven peacefully watches over the ruins.

View attachment 13898
Holy shuttttt i love it wurst and tobi!!! Approved by me! ty so much!

Rexstop15

Printmaker
It's been a while since I made an update on Stonedance, so here we go. Phase 1 (northern Massey lands) has been going really well:
-Main town is 100% done.
-Castle is done, only the "under-castle" left to do.
-Hamlet nº 1 is 100% done.
-Eastern coast is about 90% done as well.
-Hamlet nº 2 is done too, only the Holdfast is left to finish.
-North-western coast is work in progress, I hope to finish it in the following couple weeks. (Thanks to Kor for helping me create a grass mix for the higher areas.)

What's next?
Well, after completing what is left of the north-western part phase 1 would be mainly done. The plan is to continue with Phase 2 (southern Massey lands) I suppose at the middle/end of February. This phase would include the third hamlet, an operating quarry, and more farmlands. :)