Thanks for your bump Dutch !
There hasn't been much progresses this past months due to the fact that i am a bit busy irl actually, but i am still motivated to finish the project. It's just that for the moment i'm not able to make as progress as before when i'm on.
So for more precise stuff i labelled the following map :
(btw, you can notice that it's not the same borders than the one on the dynmap, i don't mind following natural borders, i'd just like to keep that in mind for the eventual redo of GG and not nuke the area between the river and the Rowan lands)
Green areas :
almost done and furnished, they just need a full review, little updatings like new blocks and few WE work like ground painting etc. I don't plan to make big changes within theses areas.
Blue areas :
- North area : It's a mini made by Amm, i have to make the surrondings.
- South west, the water-drived hammer hamlet : everything is plotted and open to builders, just ask me if someone want to do the water hammer
- South east, the vassal hamlet, everything is plotted and open to builders. I took a castle from the orphanage with the permission of Enah, there is still a bit of work on it like furnishing, ect..
- The mander town : everything is plotted and open within the town and its surrondings.
- The septry area : i've finally converged with a design i like for the septry, it need gradient and furnishing. There is also a farmstead nearby. this area requires a bit more WE work tho.
- The Castle / lake : not a lot to say about that, i have to finish the WE works for the lake and the shore (i have to play a bit with new blocs before). The castle needs ints and maybe few modifications to respect realistic volumes.
Orange areas :
- i have still no ideas what to do with theses areas, so any ideas is welcomed!
Yellow area :
- It's probably an area that will need a redo, i don't like the plotting / style i have to think about it.
So here's the global state of the project, i have made a lot but there is still a lot to do.
I don't mentionned it but there is also all the forests that have to be made which is a big part.
As i said before the thread i'll probably also uptade the forests that surrond Red Lake when i am done with it.
I'll probably have to make a big check of everything to be sure that there isn't any outdated style too.
Also if anyone is willing to help on anything i mentioned above (except the castle), he is welcomed !
just throw me a message ingame or on the forum i check it regaluarly
to finish, as Andy is no longer a mod, i'll need another approving mod !