List of Schematic Brushes

F

FD001__

FNorthLarchM

Only use this in the North, as it's meant to be autumnal larch (yellow needles)

Planning others:
FNorthLarchS
FNorthLarchL
FLarchS,M and L variants (normal spruce leaves)

Last edited by a moderator:

IMajic

Royal Messenger
I created some larger fruiting trees, as I found OliveS and AppleS are very small, great for a new orchard, but we needed larger more established orchards.

So I created

MAppleM
2022-10-20_19.22.57.png

MOliveM
2022-10-20_19.23.05.png
2022-10-20_19.23.40.png

Also created Squash plants, great for yards or fields.

Squash
2022-10-18_17.27.24.png2022-10-18_17.26.54.png

also- wasn't sure if I ever posted this one that I made at some point that I saw randomly on my plot in the sky...

MarshLog

2022-10-20_19.23.09.png

- List -
MAppleM
MOliveM
Squash
MarshLog

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
I've created multiple versions of Seri's lovely marches rock sets for each region:
  • Rock_______T
  • Rock_______B
  • Rock_______S
  • Rock_______G
  • Rock_______M
Where _______ can be any of the following:
  • Reach
  • Stormlands
  • ArborDorne
  • Westerlands
  • River
  • Red
  • Ocean
  • North
  • Vale
  • Iron
  • Eastern
Enjoy!

Azulejo

Bloodmage
Staff member
Created 3 schems to represent palmitos, Chamaerops humilis. They are the only palm species native to Europe, alongside the cretan date palm, Phoenix theophrasti. You can check them at my plot /warp azulejo.​
1024px-Chamaerops_humilis_(Zingaro)015.jpgChamaerops_humilis_(Zingaro)029.jpgChamaerops_humilis_large_patch_SW_Spain.jpgEs_Saulonar_02.jpgIMG_0652.jpgIMG_0653.jpgIMG_0654.jpgIMG_0655.jpg
  • APalmitoS: small 1 tall bush
  • APalmitoM: medium 2-3 tall bush
  • APalmitoL: full grown palm cluster with visible trunks

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
Created 3 schems to represent palmitos, Chamaerops humilis. They are the only palm species native to Europe, alongside the cretan date palm, Phoenix theophrasti. You can check them at my plot /warp azulejo.​
  • APalmitoS: small 1 tall bush
  • APalmitoM: medium 2-3 tall bush
  • APalmitoL: full grown palm cluster with visible trunks
Proud of you :’)

Azulejo

Bloodmage
Staff member
Created two wild lavender schems, representing two different species of lavender. Both are a mix of 1 block tall bushes and small clusters of flowers.​
  • ASLavender: Spanish Lavender, Lavandula stoechas. Native to the Mediterranean, it has small resistance to cold. That is why I recommend it for warmer areas of Westeros.​
collage 2.jpg2023-03-05_02.32.35.png
  • AELavender: English Lavender, Lavandula angustifolia. Despite its name in English it is also native to the Mediterranean. It thrives on warmer climates, but can tolerate cold temperatures, this being the reason why it can be cultivated in the British isles, for example. It can be used more widly all over Westeros.​
collage 1.jpg2023-03-05_02.31.12.png

Finn01

Herald
Large larch schems

FLarchL:
2023-05-22_18.59.57.png

FNorthLarchL (use this only in the North):
2023-05-22_18.59.46.png

Gonna make some more conifer schems too like Yews

Last edited: