Builder
Added some new schems for the Neck.

Trees:
&SwampCypress
&SwampAshL
&SwampPineL

Also:
&Vines

(creates a column of vines of varying lengths emanating downward from where you click)
Awesome Schematics Loras, perfect for the neck!
SwampCypress8 seems to have a bit of glass at the top. A quick /schset remove SwampCypress SwampCypress8@**^x and then add in the the same one without the glass should do the trick!

Looking forward to seeing these being used!

Kor_Bro

Builder
New Schematics for more Birch forest:

MixedNorthernBirchM
MixedNorthernBirchS

Also, I took Carc's bocage schemset CarcBocage3 and made jungle and birch leaf versions:

JungleBocage
BirchBocage

CashBanks

Maester
Mhmm looks like Mike's guide assumes the reader already knows how to create a schematic file, and just wants to know how to add them to schsets.

This guide shows how to create them, see how you go with Mike's guide from there.

SerLoras

Builder
@CashBanks Nifty! But that doesn't really seem to cover how to make the schems in the first place.
Most of the time you choose a name for the schemset you want to make (e.g. "Oak"), then you'll want to build all the oak trees you want in your schemset. You should select each oak tree you've made (making sure the selection is as small as possible and the tree is centered inside the selection) and copy it. (It doesn't matter where you stand when you copy it). After you copy the selection to you can save that selection as a schem ("//schem save Oak1"). You'll want to do this for each indvidual tree and name the shems accordingly (e.g. "Oak1", "Oak2", Oak3", etc.).

Most Schem sets on the server are created with a command like "//schset create Oak Oak*@**^10".

The first asterisk includes all the schems starting with "Oak" (e.g. "Oak1", "Oak2", Oak3", etc.) and randomly chooses one of them. The second two asterisks cause the schem to be randomly rotated and flipped when it is placed to create a wider variety of tree types.

The "^10" is the vertical offset. Each schem will need a different vertical offset number depending on how tall the schem is. By default the schem is placed at its center point. That means without a vertical offset most trees schems would be placed half way underground. I usually have to go through a little trial and error to find the perfect vertical offsets that causes the trees to be properly placed. If you get the vertical offset wrong, I find the easiest option is usually to delete the schemset ("//schset delete Oak") and try creating the set again with a different vertical offset.

It is a good idea to make all the selections for each tree in your schemset the same height so that they will all have the same vertical offsets even if the trees themselves are slightly different heights. Otherwise you will have to determine the vertical offset for each individual tree and your schem set creation command would have to look something like this "//schset create Oak Oak1@**^10 Oak2@**^9 Oak3@**^11".

(If any of those commands don't work, try them with one "/" instead of two. I always forget which ones need one and which ones need two.)