Approved House Serrett of Silverhill

So the name of the keep I made up seems to actually be canon.
I called it Silverhall because it made sense as GRRM names his castles many time as [x]hall.

I picked up my copy of A Game of Thrones and looked over the map and saw something odd. The name on the map given to the castle itself is Silverhall not Sivlerhill.

So I imagine the geological location is a hill with a mine who was or is rich in silver ore and they built a castle on top of it called Silverhall.

19TR4EB.jpg

I am almost done with the castle ints and started doing eastern valleys as they weren't done as good as the western portion which I intend to keep.
I already have done some mountains and terra work at Silverhill, Banefort and did the DD bay using sel convex techniques which I intend to use.
The valley is named King's Bird Valley as stated in the app and it will have the Sterrett hunting lodge near a sub-alpine lake. I'm also using this opportunity to make a logical drainage basin with the valley. Hopefully I'l be able to do it alone but if not I'l ask help from people more skilled with terra. Thanks kul for the document :)

Last edited:
Hey Nuggs, how's Silverhill going? It would be awesome to see some mini's open up.
I don't plan to open any minis. It's a long haul personal project. If anyone has any particular interest about a mini they can contact me about it.

In terms of progress most of my time will be allocated to MP during my summer vacation. I landed a full time job and don't have much time for progress during work weeks.