Approved House Peake of Starpike - Project Application by SseriousBusiness

Hello again!

So I've been delaying this update for ages, it seems I have something against updates lol. One thing that I really didn't talk about in the last update I did is the fact that I have lost my application for some reason, I don't know if I deleted it on accident but I tried looking in my google docs, google drive, everywhere! And nothing... For some time I was stressing out cuz I didn't have the project maps stored in my laptop either (again, don't know why). But eventually (thank the gods) I found it on my imgur page.

I have done an update on the original plans, since they were from 2017 and the project has evolved a lot.

OLD_MAP.jpg

OLD DESCRIPTION:
ATTENTION!! : this map isn’t 100% to scale so the valleys will be larger and the plateau tops will be also smaller
Dark green - forest
Yellow - farmland
Red - dry grassland typical of Segovia's terra and the marcher lands area
Light green:
-squares: hamlets (5/8)
-triangle: clay/slate industry based hamlet (10/12)
-star: gold mine's village (15/20)
-circle: town (42 inside, 16 outside)
-3 circles: small quarry that is used for the land’s works Blue: holdfasts/fortresses (towers)
Purple: monastery/septry (the valley here will be very steep and thin, the bridge that will lead to the septry has a test on my plot /warp sserious)
NEW_MAP_EDITED.png
NEW DESCRIPTION:
-The green crosses are hamlets (no more than 6 houses), the left golden circle was supposed to be blue, so the blue circles are fortresses/holdfasts, the easternmost one will be Cathar castle like and abandoned.
-The green circles are the Village (19) and Town (23).
-And lastly the Golden circle to the right is the White stone Quarry. The cross near the gold circle and the river will be the clay pits hamlet.

I still plan on having the areas near the castle and to the east be like Segovia's terrain with somewhat lush valleys with forest and dry plateaus and canyons (I plan on making the forest valleys drier the south and east it goes)

Besides that, I have some minis planned and orchards:

Glassworks:
2020-06-22_19.24.20.png
Peach Orchard:
2020-06-22_21.05.46.png
Lavander farming complex:
2020-06-22_19.24.35.png
Olive tree plantation:
2020-06-22_19.28.18.png

And some updates on the village and surrounding lands:
And updates on the amazing terraforming by CashBanks : (It's better to visit in-game /warp spterra the image quality is bad)

Inspiration pics I sent Cash:
https://imgur.com/gallery/sUkrPv9

And finally I leave you with some shader screenshots taken by DutchGuard:
I wanted to ask for my approving mods' opinions/feedback before I open plots and minis since this is a slight difference from the original plans (although I think it's not too drastic)

Thank you for reading my long ass boring update!! :D

Last edited:
Hello!!

Just making a post to say that some plots in the lands of Starpike are now open!! As well as the minis I have already written about :D.

OPEN_FOR_BUILDING.png

The white circles are the areas that have plots (only the ones that are tagged are free for building), the pink circles are the minis! You can apply for one of the 4 of them which include, Glass works near whitegrove, Peach orchard farming complex by the lake, Lavender farming complex and lastly Olive orchard and olive oil production!! You can test for any of these and the areas marked by the pink concrete are just general areas, you can deviate a bit from them specially the olive orchard if you want I can edit some trees to give more space etc.

Mind that Im trying to have a north to south transition so the north should be very much in style with Marg and Amm's project, but the south it gets the more stoney, Provence, south of French-esque it gets :).

Here's a big inspiration album on what's the irl stuff I'm taking from
I'm aware some pictures have buildings from other eras besides medieval but you get the feel ;)

The small hamlet by the holdfast is almost a carbon copy of Saint-Rémy and Baux Chateau, you are free to take inspiration from it or to just build as you like following style guides
The warp with some guides and the gradients is /warp starpikeeast. I gave some indications in the plot tags but feel free to take some creative liberties without it straying away from style and common sense (peasent houses are that, peasent houses, not manors ;) ).

And as always you can talk to me and ask me anything so don't hesitate. And any feedback is welcome as well!

Thank you in advance for helping on this project :D

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
i've updated the test and plans to show how it would look shape wise, as well as what each building is, and a floor plan for the main house

jmcmarq

Envoy
hello, here i put my app for the clay hamlet

These are the plansclay hamlet.jpg

and the house test
clay hamlet house.jpg

I will be waiting for your response, Thanks

JMC