In Progress House Lolliston: By wazgamer

BlueJackdaw

Bard
Pronouns
she/her
Hiya, I'd like to put forward my application for the small northern lumber mill complex.

I think I might have made a mistake in actually building and detailing the houses as opposed to just plotting with wool - so I'm sorry about that and I don't mind at all making drastic changes if I have to hahah.

I went with 2 small homes and a storage barn. There's a shared garden area, and an area for fishing near the small docks, with a barge on the river. The mill itself is also relatively small, with a water wheel across the river.2022-09-25_11.21.09.png

2022-09-25_11.20.54.png2022-09-25_11.20.40.png

Wazgamer

Lord Paramount of The Riverlands
Pronouns
they/them
Hey Blue! Thanks for your application!

Firstly i noticed the little piers you put going out into the river. This really isn’t necessary, the river is small and any boat would just be dragged on to the river bank.

secondly, please dont make fully wood buildings with jungle and oak mixed together this is how the old lolliston houses looked so pretty much all “low class” houses should be in the daub style as seen at sweetwillow highlighted by the golden arrow.

Finally, check out /warp woodwrighthamlet3 for a good example of how the machinery should look. Id change the wood floor to dirt too like at woodwright!

Other than that im pretty happy with it so just make so changes and I can approve it. Thank you again!

Wazgamer

Lord Paramount of The Riverlands
Pronouns
they/them
Hiya, I'd like to put forward my application for the small northern lumber mill complex.

I think I might have made a mistake in actually building and detailing the houses as opposed to just plotting with wool - so I'm sorry about that and I don't mind at all making drastic changes if I have to hahah.

I went with 2 small homes and a storage barn. There's a shared garden area, and an area for fishing near the small docks, with a barge on the river. The mill itself is also relatively small, with a water wheel across the river.View attachment 13672

View attachment 13671View attachment 13673
Ive not been able to look at the mini ingame yet so I also may leave some melons in game. But take a look at my previous feedback and the lumber mill in woodwright for some inspiration. Thanks!

Reactions: AerioOndos

BlueJackdaw

Bard
Pronouns
she/her
Hey, so I made the changes from the melons Waz left in the game, and he said he's happy for me to post an application for mod approval. I need to do a little more terra work around the chopped trees, and the gold spots are marking where the trees should be.2022-09-29_20.34.00.png2022-09-29_20.34.37.png2022-09-29_20.34.15.png

Reactions: Wazgamer