Abandoned House Ferren - ZeRamenGuy

DutchGuard

Shadowbinder
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Ferren is informally being marked as abandoned and is now available for fostering. There is very little left to do, and I'm sure Ramen would appreciate seeing his project completed. All that is left are some fields (already marked out) and a light update.

F

FD001__

Hello everyone, been looking to foster something so this might do.

Had a look around, and I plan to slightly update the village:
- Fence windows, would change these
- Wattle and daub patterns on houses seems to be outdated; will bring these to current server standard
- Some fields that have not been finished: will turn these into pastures.
- Some interiors may be slightly changed, although I do not want to change anything too greatly.

Not much to do (as Dutch said), and I'd like to at least have something under my belt.

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Hello everyone, been looking to foster something so this might do.

Had a look around, and I plan to slightly update the village:
- Fence windows, would change these
- Wattle and daub patterns on houses seems to be outdated; will bring these to current server standard
- Some fields that have not been finished: will turn these into pastures.
- Some interiors may be slightly changed, although I do not want to change anything too greatly.

Not much to do (as Dutch said), and I'd like to at least have something under my belt.
Could you do a quick test of what an updated house would look like?

F

FD001__

Could you do a quick test of what an updated house would look like?
I copied over one of the houses from Ferren to show what I would do:

Old:
2022-02-08_11.53.52.png

New:
2022-02-08_11.53.59.png

You can have a look round at my plot (/warp finn01), as I have slightly changed the interior as well.

I had a closer look around Ferren today, and there are some parts of the castle that are still unfinished:

I want to make it clear that I want to keep as much of the project the same as I can, with just minor changes and finishing off certain areas.

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
I copied over one of the houses from Ferren to show what I would do:

Old:
View attachment 12002

New:
View attachment 12003

You can have a look round at my plot (/warp finn01), as I have slightly changed the interior as well.

I had a closer look around Ferren today, and there are some parts of the castle that are still unfinished:

I want to make it clear that I want to keep as much of the project the same as I can, with just minor changes and finishing off certain areas.

The house update is looking very fly. Only thing I can think of is to also give the daub pattern a little revamp as well, perhaps a bit more verticality to the structures.

Reactions: Azulejo
F

FD001__

The house update is looking very fly. Only thing I can think of is to also give the daub pattern a little revamp as well, perhaps a bit more verticality to the structures.
Will have a good look around.

Didn't want to interfere too much haha.

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Thanks Finn, I'm fine to approve the plans to finish off the plotted fields, cosmetically update the completed houses as you've suggested and make some general tidy-ups. Would be great if you could tag the houses when you update them and let me know if any questions.