Abandoned House Ferren - ZeRamenGuy

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
I made a test plan on my test plot at /warp jakethesnake if you wanna check out how it would fit in-game as well as a small scale model of what the completed hamlet would look like should you approve my application.

Last edited:

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
just some feedback on the terra. There are sharp steep clefts in the mountain I saw updated which are messy and in some cases look like WE errors were someone has removed a rectangle from the side of the mountain. I'd suggest making them larger and a little bit wider so the terrain looks more weathered over time, rather than carved away or of very soft stone

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
also, the hamlet is pretty much done. dutch had the idea to put a watchtower or something on the outcrop to the east of the hamlet.

Last edited:

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Thanks Jake, Ramen’s got a hectic work schedule at the moment but he will post approve when he gets a chance. I’ll provisionally approve it for now so feel free to work on other mini-apps in the meantime and you can address any feedback when Ramen has a chance to review.

Reactions: Ramen

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Posting this map for Ramen, another hamlet has been made available for a mini-app at /warp ferrenhamlet2 (use Jake's lovely Ferrenhamlet1 as a guide).

The terra work along the valley is also coming along, the groundcover mix will be consistent with the final mix used at Sarfield/Oxcross etc.

1594967876268.png

Last edited:

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
will the mountain terrain also be more consistent with Sarsfield/Oxcross? Last I remember there was lots of bright green unshaded grass and these really sharp defiles chiseled into the mountain side not where spurs were.