Completed Hawthorne (lemonbear and Antalex)

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Another update:

Castle:
I'm finally done with the castle! Thanks a lot to those who helped with the final push by furnishing rooms and detailing the gardens. I really appreciated it! I also finished the dry moat around the castle.

Minis:
Minis are almost done but still going. polopolo is still working on his hamlet, and otmis agreed to take on Ant's orphaned farm complex and redo it. I still need to work on the mine and quarry.

Nature:
I'm currently putting trees in the hedges, which is the first step of detailing the hedges. After I do trees, I will take a break to work on a different part of my project and then I'll go back and put fallen leaves under the trees or make the hedges generally more irregular. I am also starting to work on the transition forest area between Peckledon and Hawthorne. Taking a suggestion from Enahsian, I decided to make the direct transition space less awkward by having a section of wildfire remnants. It will be largely scorched earth, ash, and dead trees/bushes, and there will be a section in the hills that is still burning. It will then transition into a bit of forest behind the septry.

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Wow, I can't believe it's been 10 months since my last update. :eek: OOPS.

I'm here to say that Hawthorne is finally almost done! All I have left is a section of forest, which includes the river that Kulmen is so kindly doing for me. And I'm hoping to avoid this project becoming an even 4 years.

As such, I'm going to start removing tags, and I'd like to start the post-approval process! Thank you to everyone who helped me out during this project!