Completed Ghost Hill - by Margaery Tyrell

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
Another mini to apply for!

A struggling hamlet of 5-6 houses with only 1-2 inhabited. This used to be the site of a mine for copper and iron ore but which has since been abandoned. The mines are used now as a makeshift resting place for people whose companions travelling through the interior of Dorne have perished in the path from the Greenblood to the Northern Coast of Dorne.

I already have a small example hamlet here:
azIln9W.png

and the space you have to work with is here:

wMBrRUA.png

Per usual test on your plot, and post your application here for I and an approving mod to look at.

eag_inc

Poet
Hey I'd like to apply for the hamlet. I've made a general plan of it below.
I might have another building inhabited as well but not sure yet, will have to mess around a bit more. Will also add a path that connects the hamlet to the other side since that's needed I think. The actual mine will probably look fairly generic but might be able to do some more esoteric burial stuff interspersed within it.

Cheers

Margaery_Tyrell

The Dark Lord Sauron
I might have another building inhabited as well but not sure yet, will have to mess around a bit more. Will also add a path that connects the hamlet to the other side since that's needed I think. The actual mine will probably look fairly generic but might be able to do some more esoteric burial stuff interspersed within it.

Cheers
Looking good so far to me, I approve. Just need a mod to approve and you can paste it in

eag_inc

Poet

Cheers
Should be all done now.