Approved Fairmarket (EStoop)

Wazgamer

Lord Paramount of The Riverlands
Pronouns
they/them
Hey all!

2ieiqfEMEwLqZh76IwHeGTBf89QiPoOyg2JS3IVh54JH_FmQ9gTfRU63oLotEECe3evm7Yrx1cvEld4K1nml8aoTUEULpt4Q_4wAHlZ_ygnqQ8Za6LpIgZD0O3VIMS4f4-Uwlxl9HNEou4NL1iOUHaCKdbDHPPpfmxV7z_mr0GhBCEtRHEqY5G7cbKJDzg

After a wild ride of slightly more than 8 years it's finally time to call this project finished*. I'd like to take this moment to thank everyone who has been involved with the project during these years, both during its final construction as well as during the many iterations of the town that have been there before.

Over the years I have received a lot of help building this project from more builders than I can name, and although not all buildings have made it into the current version of the town I think all contributions have been a massive help in getting the town to be as it is today. I’d like to thank everyone for their help making this project a reality.
In addition, I would like to give some SPECIAL THANKS to a handful of people who have done probably more for the project at times than I have myself, which are:

• Reygame, my original co-pilot and without whom the project would have never been started.
  • CashBanks , without whom the fields around Fairmarket would have been plaster and clay to this very day.
  • ChrisHiss , who built the majority of the FM septry and nearby village during probation.
  • Margaery_Tyrell and Enahsian, who both furnished the majority of buildings in the town.
  • Jakethesnake8_8 and Emoticone11, for their help shaping the forests and terrain when my memory of my days as an editor became a more distant memory than I’d like to admit.
To give an indication of how this project has grown over the years; from the deepest archives of the Citadel I present to you the original project application.

* The hills along the Blackwood Vale and around fmhf3 are unfinished due to the prospect of the Whispering Wood being moved to this location. The holdfast is intended to be at the mouth of the valley, with the other end being roughly at current Pennytree. See the plans made in this and this post.
FUCK now i have to finish my project…

For real Stoop, this is amazing. Proud of you

Enah

Skinchanger
Maybe now there might be some progress on the Redfort!
What does that have to do with Fairmarket? Redfort is under Emote's megabuild, Stoop has no influence on Redfort, which Emote's testing new palettes for when he eventually gets to that portion of the mega

15PB

Storyteller
What does that have to do with Fairmarket? Redfort is under Emote's megabuild, Stoop has no influence on Redfort, which Emote's testing new palettes for when he eventually gets to that portion of the mega
I didn't realise Redfort was under Emote. I thought it was still under its original builder, where it was taking a long time. I apologise.

• Love
Reactions: CashBanks

EStoop

Knight of Fairmarket
Hey all!

2ieiqfEMEwLqZh76IwHeGTBf89QiPoOyg2JS3IVh54JH_FmQ9gTfRU63oLotEECe3evm7Yrx1cvEld4K1nml8aoTUEULpt4Q_4wAHlZ_ygnqQ8Za6LpIgZD0O3VIMS4f4-Uwlxl9HNEou4NL1iOUHaCKdbDHPPpfmxV7z_mr0GhBCEtRHEqY5G7cbKJDzg

After a wild ride of slightly more than 8 years it's finally time to call this project finished*. I'd like to take this moment to thank everyone who has been involved with the project during these years, both during its final construction as well as during the many iterations of the town that have been there before.

Over the years I have received a lot of help building this project from more builders than I can name, and although not all buildings have made it into the current version of the town I think all contributions have been a massive help in getting the town to be as it is today. I’d like to thank everyone for their help making this project a reality.
In addition, I would like to give some SPECIAL THANKS to a handful of people who have done probably more for the project at times than I have myself, which are:

• Reygame, my original co-pilot and without whom the project would have never been started.
  • CashBanks , without whom the fields around Fairmarket would have been plaster and clay to this very day.
  • ChrisHiss , who built the majority of the FM septry and nearby village during probation.
  • Margaery_Tyrell and Enahsian, who both furnished the majority of buildings in the town.
  • Jakethesnake8_8 and Emoticone11, for their help shaping the forests and terrain when my memory of my days as an editor became a more distant memory than I’d like to admit.
To give an indication of how this project has grown over the years; from the deepest archives of the Citadel I present to you the original project application.

* The hills along the Blackwood Vale and around fmhf3 are unfinished due to the prospect of the Whispering Wood being moved to this location. The holdfast is intended to be at the mouth of the valley, with the other end being roughly at current Pennytree. See the plans made in this and this post.
Kind reminder this project is finished but not yet post approved.

Reactions: Jakethesnake8_8