Die Wursttheke Builder Application

RavishMeRed

Printmaker
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Hey wurst, I apologize for a late response again as I have been slightly held up by work at my job. While I encourage your enthusiasm for building, in the future be mindful. Patience is a great virtue to have and it can take you a long way.

Now, to your builds. I'm very pleased to see how you handled the Duskendale style. I'm not finding any immediate problems with your builds but here's what I've got:

- The thatch on the floor of the fishmonger is a bit chaotic. Usually a few spots here or there will do just fine.
- The wattle and daub patterns on your buildings could be toned down, as it creates a lot of visual interest, but otherwise okay.
- The inside of your roofs still need work. Similar to my previous mentions, the style is relatively similar throughout all types of rafters.

This concludes my feedback for these builds. Similar to before, I'd like for you to update the build accordingly to the respective feedback I've given, and post back here.

RavishMeRed

Printmaker
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Hey Wurst,

I've been quite pleased with the work and progress you've made, consider your builder application approved! :)

Please ask a moderator in-game when you are online to be promoted to builder. The next step is to read over the New Builders Guide, located here: https://westeroscraft.com/wiki/guides/new-builders-guide. Also create a probation thread on the Probation Forum.

You can start building at any open location found on the server - you can check /warp build (some of these may possibly be outdated as people forget to update it sometimes) as well as going to our dynmap and toggling the "Open Plot" filter. You can also search the forums for active projects or ask around to see which builds are open.

Also ask a mod to set you up with a plot in the Test world so you can practice building.

A probie leader should respond to your thread within a week or so. There they will give you constructive feedback during your next month and assist in your entry into the server community as well. Once you have completed probation, you will be promoted to full builder.

Welcome to the team, I look forward to building with you and seeing your future creations! :D

RavishMeRed

Reactions: Jeffjunior77