Winter 2020 Rookery Submissions OPEN!

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Hey you know that amazing server newspaper that gets released once a quarter? Well here's you chance to contribute!
We're now accepting submissions of any type for the Winter 2020 issue of the Rookery.
1607409110317.png
These could include:
  • Project spotlights
  • Community spotlights (for community members who have made a positive impact on the community)
  • Shader pics, renders, fan art, anything creative!
  • Building/WE tutorials
  • Real world inspiration
  • World-building guides (e.g, how jewelry was made in the 1400s)
  • Game of Thrones/ASOIAF/server-related jokes
  • Free-form writing (long or short-form articles about anything related to the server)
If you have an idea for something, talk to a mod and we can help you get it finished!

The goal is to release the new issue by December 27, so try to get your submissions in as soon as possible! If you have an idea but think it might take a bit of time for you to finish it, just let us know and we'll leave a space for it!

Last edited by a moderator:

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
The acceptance period for submissions is drawing to a close in the next few days! Please reach out ASAP if you have something you want in the upcoming issue!

Sapper

Playwright
I don’t know how this works but I would want to ask if I can be in the rookery section for new builders, and I would also suggest maybe a picture of sapville? It’s a cool hamlet with a nice keep and might look great at dark or with shaders?

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Don't worry about being in the new builder section! I make sure to include everyone approved/starting probation since the last issue. And, we can definitely try to find a way to include Sapville!

Reactions: Sapper