WesterosTools mod

geeberry

Prophet
Staff member
Admin
Announcing a new mod for the server, WesterosTools! All credit goes to Emoticone11.

This mod aims to add a few tools to help make your building experience easier.
Commands
For each of these, be sure you have an item currently selected. You can bind these tools to different items and keep them in the toolbar.

/wctools cycler - identical to the current cycler tool except that it automatically sets unconnect=true when applicable.
/wctools extrude - a variant of the cycler tool that toggles the blockstate for a wall, fence, pane, or stair block in a particular direction - either on the side facing the user for right click, or the opposite side for left click.
/wctools paint <set> a paint tool that can paint over any block set with another block set. Use the command to select from all available blocksets and use right click to paint! You can also left click on a blockset to switch your palette.

:note:
Additionally, if you haven't already please do me a huge favor and check out the Project Tracker thread https://forum.westeroscraft.com/threads/westeroscraft-project-tracking-spreadsheet.4091/ ⁠. All I'm asking is for you to think of your project resume, past and present, and let me know if anything needs to be changed or added to them on the sheet. Thank you!!
:note:

I've said it before, but it's an exciting year for WesterosCraft. Stay tuned!