Terra School: Seminars

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
Hey all, just creating this thread for a brief discussion about me perhaps setting up some terra school live training sessions in the voice channels in discord.

The idea being that we can get a bunch of you guys in one place at once so I can share some wisdom and teach you all some important terra and worldedit skills. I’d need to know the number of participants in each session beforehand, so I can set up enough practice areas for people who are going to follow along. For people who can’t make it, I could get someone to ghost my avatar in spectator mode and record with the idea of uploading the video at a later date.

If this is something a lot of you guys would be interested in, please let me know.

- Jake

DutchGuard

Shadowbinder
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
This is a great idea Jake, thank you for offering. I wouldn't be surprised if you get a lot of interested builders joining in!
Is there a time/date you had in mind? I am assuming that will be the deciding factor for a lot of people.

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
This is a great idea Jake, thank you for offering. I wouldn't be surprised if you get a lot of interested builders joining in!
Is there a time/date you had in mind? I am assuming that will be the deciding factor for a lot of people.
Time and date are gonna be decided when I know roughly how many people are interested and depending on when I can get an area of test prepared and ready for that number of people. But I don’t do much with my time, so if I had to guess I’d presume sometime in the second week of August.