Terra School: Seminars

Jakethesnake8_8

Aeromancer
Pronouns
he/him
Hey all, just creating this thread for a brief discussion about me perhaps setting up some terra school live training sessions in the voice channels in discord.

The idea being that we can get a bunch of you guys in one place at once so I can share some wisdom and teach you all some important terra and worldedit skills. I’d need to know the number of participants in each session beforehand, so I can set up enough practice areas for people who are going to follow along. For people who can’t make it, I could get someone to ghost my avatar in spectator mode and record with the idea of uploading the video at a later date.

If this is something a lot of you guys would be interested in, please let me know.

- Jake

DutchGuard

Shadowbinder
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
This is a great idea Jake, thank you for offering. I wouldn't be surprised if you get a lot of interested builders joining in!
Is there a time/date you had in mind? I am assuming that will be the deciding factor for a lot of people.

Jakethesnake8_8

Aeromancer
Pronouns
he/him
This is a great idea Jake, thank you for offering. I wouldn't be surprised if you get a lot of interested builders joining in!
Is there a time/date you had in mind? I am assuming that will be the deciding factor for a lot of people.
Time and date are gonna be decided when I know roughly how many people are interested and depending on when I can get an area of test prepared and ready for that number of people. But I don’t do much with my time, so if I had to guess I’d presume sometime in the second week of August.

Jakethesnake8_8

Aeromancer
Pronouns
he/him
Hiya guys, so I've set up an area for terra school, where our first lesson will be in raising, sculpting and extruding terrain. So, how does this coming Sunday (August 7th) at roughly 20:30 BST sound?
Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to postpone until further notice, something has come up IRL. I will keep you all posted !

Best,

- Jake