Spring 2021 Rookery Submissions OPEN!

CashBanks

A Knight at the Opera
Staff member
Hey you know that amazing server newspaper that gets released once a quarter? Well here's you chance to contribute!
We're now accepting submissions of any type for the Spring 2021 issue of the Rookery.
spring rook.png
These could include:
  • Project spotlights
  • Community spotlights (for community members who have made a positive impact on the community)
  • Shader pics, renders, fan art, anything creative!
  • Building/WE/Profession tutorials
  • Real world inspiration
  • World-building guides (e.g, how jewelry was made in the 1400s)
  • Game of Thrones/ASOIAF/server-related jokes
  • Free-form writing (long or short-form articles about anything related to the server)
We'd planning to have a particular emphasis on building guides this issue. If you have any tips and tricks that might help your fellow builders let us know!

If you have an idea for something, talk to a mod and we can help you get it finished!

The goal is to release the new issue by the start of April, so try to get your submissions in as soon as possible! If you have an idea but think it might take a bit of time for you to finish it, just let us know and we'll leave a space for it!

Past Rookerys

Last edited:

Sapper

Playwright
I would love to have a picture of langward, most of it is done, you can some good pictures without the work in progress parts I’ve found some great spots for pictures I’d be happy to show you in game