Shader Screenshots

How'd you get that high resolution Nuggs?
I used a 4k monitor so my res was already 4k... Then I hit the x4 screenshot option in the game settings.
This is verry demanding and your PC freezes for 30 seconds at least.

It is limited to 6828 x 3588 or 24.5 mega pixels apparently so it's not 16k more like 8k
I am trying to figure out if it's limited to that or if I can get even higher.

Edit: Seems to be limited to ~6828 x 3588

Last edited:

Elduwin

Skinchanger
Staff member
Hey, to complete Uffering's wiki article, I'm searching for someone who could make some nice shaders for me from there.
Happy to conduct him/her through the lands to take some pics!

dreamax00

Messenger
Hey, to complete Uffering's wiki article, I'm searching for someone who could make some nice shaders for me from there.
Hello Eld ! I would be happy to take the pics. I know the lands pretty well but tell me If there's anything specific you want.

Last edited:

dreamax00

Messenger
Hi everyone ! Here are some update pictures of the recently completed and WIP project. Enjoy ! :)

House Starpike by @SseriousBusiness :

Duskendale by @Veggie :

Highgarden lands by @Arkilstorm :

House Whitegrove by @Margaery_Tyrell :

Oldtown by @Iwan :

Holyhall Castle by @Margaery_Tyrell :

Uo5dXV1.png

TiL3aHK.png

9D9p4yC.png

7Itc3i7.png

Last edited:

dreamax00

Messenger

And finally, the pics of Uffering by @Elduwin and the Mander by @CashBanks !

BdI6DIM.png

FBE5zVr.png

Feel free to use any of those pics for social media or anything else ! ;)

Last edited:
I have some news on UHD screenshots.
I made a 15360x8640 pixel file in my screenshots file.
That is 133 mega pixels
A picture that size depending on the colors and the complexity of elements present is between 200Mb and 400Mb for one screenshot.
Unfortunatley taking the screenshot maxes out my 16 GB of RAM at 99% and the MC process stops responding. It is possible to take one that large but my PC crashes and I end up with a pitch black screenshot.

If someone here has 32 GB Ram+ and a High end GPU (1080 or 2070) contact me to test it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: CashBanks
Just want to point out again that we now have a media tab on the forums you can upload these to :)
I intend to but there are some artifacts floating in the air in the second one. I will put the first one but I want to inquire what the standards for the folder are. Can it be WIP projects too or only finished ones?

Update:

There seems to be an issue. My screenshot is 2.3 MB and the limit is 10 MB yet I canot upload the picture.

Snippet:

NTGC8fW.jpg

Last edited: