Completed Project Application - House Rousemont

Thamus_Knoward

Shadowbinder
Thanks, lavahunter92 for being honest about the time that's available to you! In your time of absence, Shymon184 has expressed interest in it too, if he can get an application ready before next Monday, I'll likely hand it over to him in the interest of moving forward with this. I hope this is OK with you.

lavahunter92

Messenger
That's absolutely ok with me! Sorry for the inactivity, I would have liked to finish this project and be more active, but uni work just doesnt allow that... Hopefully the prep I did can help Shy along a little though.

Reactions: Thamus_Knoward

Thamus_Knoward

Shadowbinder
The last plot has been claimed. Thus, I'd like to initiate the post-approval process. I'd also like to take a moment to thank everyone that helped out at Rousemont! From the probies to the veterans! Thank you guys! I learned a lot doing this project. I hope you did too!

Another large task remains and that is to make wiki articles about the scripts, schems and tricks I used while working on Rousemont! That'll come soon enough! :)

Who are my mods again? Luk_emAn and Iwan?

Renly_Baratheon_

Envoy
Pronouns
he/him
Hey Thamus

I've been exploring Rousemont recently and it is honestly such an amazingly beautiful project. Congratulations.

I found a few small world edit things when I was walking through the woods:
⁃ At -238 42 15715 Brown Wool Blocks in Floor near romoquarry
⁃ Path between bbholdfast3 and romohamlet missing slabs
⁃ Tree at -530 47 15130 unconnected to forest floor between romohunters and romowitch2
⁃ Remaining „done“ block above romospiral
⁃ Tree at 428 50 15367 unconnected to forest floor near romosummer1
⁃ Tree at 424 50 15373 unconnected to forest floor near romosummer1

Iwan

Boldtown
Staff member
Hey Thamus

I've been exploring Rousemont recently and it is honestly such an amazingly beautiful project. Congratulations.

I found a few small world edit things when I was walking through the woods:
⁃ At -238 42 15715 Brown Wool Blocks in Floor near romoquarry
⁃ Path between bbholdfast3 and romohamlet missing slabs
⁃ Tree at -530 47 15130 unconnected to forest floor between romohunters and romowitch2
⁃ Remaining „done“ block above romospiral
⁃ Tree at 428 50 15367 unconnected to forest floor near romosummer1
⁃ Tree at 424 50 15373 unconnected to forest floor near romosummer1
I took the liberty and fixed these errors while touring the project to finally post-approve it. How the hell did you spot these floating trees Renly_Baratheon_ ???

The natural features in this project are simply outstanding. I love getting lost in these forests, even though they lag so bad.
You might want to consider using the new forest path dirt block for an offset of the roads from the forest ground, but I happily post-approve this project. 1+ mit Sternchen.

Renly_Baratheon_

Envoy
Pronouns
he/him
How the hell did you spot these floating trees @Renly_Baratheon_ ???
the one between romohunters and romowitch because I wanted to walk from one to the other and it's right in the middle and after that I kept an eye out for (selener) other such trees just in case.

Thamus_Knoward

Shadowbinder
I took the liberty and fixed these errors while touring the project to finally post-approve it. How the hell did you spot these floating trees @Renly_Baratheon_ ???

The natural features in this project are simply outstanding. I love getting lost in these forests, even though they lag so bad.
You might want to consider using the new forest path dirt block for an offset of the roads from the forest ground, but I happily post-approve this project. 1+ mit Sternchen.
Thanks, Renly_Baratheon_ for spotting these issues and you Iwan for fixing them.

Also thanks to both of you for the kind words! With some distance to the project now I feel like the landscape is a bit sterile because it's all scripted. I think next time I'd do it like Margaery_Tyrell tends to do it in her projects.

Thamus_Knoward

Shadowbinder
Hey uh does anyone know how tham did his room forests? they are amazing!
Hey Wazgamer I used a bunch of scripts for all the forests. With the recent switch to a new launcher I accidentally deleted my entire WC folder but this backup I created a year ago still has most of what you need for that I reckon:

with love and lag <3
Yeah... that sums it up <3.

Wazgamer

Lord Paramount of The Riverlands
Pronouns
they/them
Hey Wazgamer I used a bunch of scripts for all the forests. With the recent switch to a new launcher I accidentally deleted my entire WC folder but this backup I created a year ago still has most of what you need for that I reckon:

Yeah... that sums it up <3.
Knew i could count on you Tham!