Abandoned Project Application : House Foote Redo by Batelgause

Batelgause

Royal Messenger
So , while flying around my lands i found out that the tumblestone river is quite old looking and deserves some love so i want to propose redo for the Tumblestone river until Riverrun's lands(shown in the map below) . yet , this should be a job for editors or moderators since its the major river for Northern Westerlands and occupies a great deal of space running through several projects (whitewood , payne , oldlorch , foote , lorch and ashmark)

1646255939547.png

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey Batel

While I do agree that the Tumblestone needs an update, IMO what you should do is updating yourself (or with someones help) the part of it that goes through your project, continuing Pixs work. The other parts up and down river can be done later on when others apply for the areas they are located.

Batelgause

Royal Messenger
Hey! After thinking about it a while i want to change my castle and go for this castle instead . i think to do so because this castle with partially straight lines and square towers are well suited for an ancient first men house that isnt that rich or important . this also means the ruined keep inside the mountains will be removed . but before doing so , i wanted to hear your guys' opinion about it

Here is the castle i'm planning to go for

1646757956090.png1646757992245.png1646758016028.png

Last edited:

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Rather than starting from scratch with the castle, I think you could take what you have and adapt it to fit the new castle's vibe/smaller profile.

Reactions: AerioOndos

Batelgause

Royal Messenger
After a long period of pondering , i'm sad to announce that i decided to drop this project . I have lost the passion i had at the beggining over the course . The obstacle of terraforming played a role on this decision yet it was mainly my irl that brought me down with it the most , however , i have something in mind that i'm passionate about and will soon publish as i fix my in real life issues .

Thanks to everybody who helped me through the project . Have a good day!

Rexstop15

Printmaker
From my own experience, I suggest you to keep going mate. I know that first projects are difficult. Most of the time you don't even know what you are doing, and you wonder if what you are building is just a mediocre sh*t that won't be up to the standards of the server xd. I've been there. You just need to keep going! People in this community are kind enough to help you and teach you everything you need. You don't need to rush. It takes time to get used to and later it will become easier, as you get more and more experience! If you have become a bit burned out, take a break. One week, one month, the whole summer even if you feel like it! It's your decision, but you have come too far to give up now bro!!