Approved Project Application: House Conklyn by EarlNosyGarlic (JackPlaysX)

DutchGuard

Shadowbinder
Staff member
Pronouns
he/him
Hey JackLaysEggs , looks like Conklyn has been on hold for a little while. I think it could benefit from a foster or foster/update at some point in the future if you don't feel motivated to complete the project. Would this be something you would be open to allowing? I automatically mark projects as abandoned if I don't receive any updates (or see any obvious activity on the project) for a while and but wanted to make sure it doesn't have to come to that.

EarlNosyGarlic

Faith Militant
Hey JackLaysEggs , looks like Conklyn has been on hold for a little while. I think it could benefit from a foster or foster/update at some point in the future if you don't feel motivated to complete the project. Would this be something you would be open to allowing? I automatically mark projects as abandoned if I don't receive any updates (or see any obvious activity on the project) for a while and but wanted to make sure it doesn't have to come to that.
On hold it is no longer!

I've found some time and finally got the launcher to work, so I'll slowly get back into building these coming weeks. I've already drawn a list of some new builds that I'll examine before focusing on finishing this project of mine. I already have some plans (namely a redo of the castle) but otherwise, I'll consult builders who have been more active than I have.

Good to be back mates~