Probation: JohanKR850

IMajic

Royal Messenger
hey ark
yeah I should have told him not to build there after he did his 2nd plot there. There was no grid above saying to build in that area - but I wasn't 100% myself if maderside was open as ppl were building there. also Ark I think Johan did a sept test for the sept by that area which I told him to test in playground if he wanted todo it.

Last edited:

IMajic

Royal Messenger
Hi Johan great work on these last 4 houses in wull- I see Cash has approved most of them, there wasn't really anything to change.you have definitely nailed this style.

I moved those 4 plots in maderside to the playground. I'm not sure what you would like doing with them as I would say 2 of them are good -but its up to you if you want them kept.*just going back to maderside. if your not sure to build a plot - just ask anyone/check the forums or just don't build there. but it's fine tho it happens. :)

heres some tips before you leave me-

- your palette work for the walls is very nice. I've noticed you like to mix wood furnitures in doors make sure that the furniture is off all 1 wood type. more then 1 type of wood can be found in higher class builds, just to consider that in mind that the furniture should be different to the floors.
- make sure to always read the style guides first, they will inform you of what you can and can't use in that project.
- as you haven't done anything quite large yet, It's best to plan your build out in wool first to get its general shape - I wasn't to sure if you had done this.
- most plots are low class because most people would be peasants working in the fields so they wouldn't own much and wouldn't have much free time. -just consider things like this more.

I vouch for your building skills and recommend promotion to full builder due to your activity and willing to listen. Visit a mod ingame to have your [N] removed. you will also be given a plot to test on - if you are wanting todo a future project its required that you build 2 mini projects first, this is to give you a better grasp of planning and give you some good basic knowledge to start your own project; of course you don't have to do a project tho if you enjoy smaller things.

welcome to the team .
:)
maj