New website issue reporting thread

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Any news on being able to categorize builder applications?

Even if we have to do it manually, it'd be nice if we could have three subforums: Approved, Rejected, and Pending. When a person submits an app, it goes to Pending automatically. Then after a moderator approves/rejects the app, they have to manually move the thread into the corresponding subforum.

It'd be great if that could be done automatically when approving/rejecting an app, but it isn't really necessary. We just need organization before the apps get too out of hand.

Reactions: geeberry

geeberry

Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
OK - I made two new subforums, approved and rejected applications. I will make a feature request to send apps to the different subofrums upon rejection or approval

Reactions: Emoticone11

Fin

Playwright
I was helping a nobuild find the application forms earlier today and noticed that that actually isn't even that easy. There's not really an intuitive way to get to them.
My suggestion would be to add a link to the applications section in the FAQ (where I imagine you'd end up if you're trying to be a builder) which connects to the applications page. Even better would be to just have an "apply" tab on top (for example instead of "members"). No one uses that I imagine and that could just as easily be under the FAQ tab.