New website issue reporting thread

SairachCraft

Mummer
Hey! Not sure if this thing belongs here, but i've had some issues with starting the game. I could run it ok just a week ago. Now, for some reason, the launcher starts but it doesnt want to load the game. I've tried to delete westeros files , then westeros launcher and also re-installed java. But it doesnt work. Any suggestions? and btw, as i've seen some people also posted this thread: i too, had to make a new profile. The old one wasnt recognised.
Peace

Edit:
My newbuild status also isnt displayed but i've seen you are working on that so thank you

Edit nm2.:
Here is the log if you can read anything from it:

[23:03:57] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[23:03:57] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[23:03:57] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[23:03:57] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 13.20.1.2429 for Minecraft 1.11.2 loading
[23:03:57] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_141, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_141
[23:03:57] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod org.blockartistry.DynSurround.asm.TransformLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[23:03:57] [main/INFO] [FML]: Loading tweaker optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker from OptiFine.jar
[23:03:57] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[23:03:57] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker
[23:03:57] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[23:03:57] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[23:03:57] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[23:03:57] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker
[23:03:57] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker:dbg:56]: OptiFineForgeTweaker: acceptOptions
[23:03:57] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [optifine.OptiFineForgeTweaker:dbg:56]: OptiFineForgeTweaker: injectIntoClassLoader
[23:03:57] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [optifine.OptiFineClassTransformer:dbg:266]: OptiFine ClassTransformer
[23:03:57] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [optifine.OptiFineClassTransformer:dbg:266]: OptiFine URL: file:/C:/Users/Miha/AppData/Roaming/WesterosCraft/instances/WesterosCraft-1.11.2/mods/OptiFine.jar
[23:03:57] [main/INFO] [STDOUT]: [optifine.OptiFineClassTransformer:dbg:266]: OptiFine ZIP file: C:\Users\Miha\AppData\Roaming\WesterosCraft\instances\WesterosCraft-1.11.2\mods\OptiFine.jar
[23:03:57] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[23:03:58] [main/FATAL] [FML]: Patcher expecting non-empty class data file for net.minecraft.entity.SharedMonsterAttributes, but received empty.
[23:03:58] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper]: Unable to launch
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Patcher expecting non-empty class data file for net.minecraft.entity.SharedMonsterAttributes, but received empty, your vanilla jar may be corrupt.
at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:170) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115) [launchwrapper.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Patcher expecting non-empty class data file for net.minecraft.entity.SharedMonsterAttributes, but received empty, your vanilla jar may be corrupt.
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.patcher.ClassPatchManager.applyPatch(ClassPatchManager.java:112) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.patcher.ClassPatchManager.getPatchedResource(ClassPatchManager.java:75) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.getFieldType(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:220) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.parseField(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:193) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.setup(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:162) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.FMLSanityChecker.injectData(FMLSanityChecker.java:189) ~[forge.jar:?]
at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:165) ~[forge.jar:?]
... 2 more
Exception in thread "main" [23:03:58] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLSecurityManager$ExitTrappedException
[23:03:58] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.FMLSecurityManager.checkPermission(FMLSecurityManager.java:49)
[23:03:58] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkExit(Unknown Source)
[23:03:58] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at java.lang.Runtime.exit(Unknown Source)
[23:03:58] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at java.lang.System.exit(Unknown Source)
[23:03:58] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:138)
[23:03:58] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.ThreadGroup:uncaughtException:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
[23:03:58.658] Minecraft process terminated

Last edited:

bobbycatfisher

Messenger
Sorry to be so bothersome, but I still have an issue when trying to download the mods so the server will work. I went to the download page geeberry directed me to, but still when I click on the link for the manual download, it only says 404 Error, and the custom launcher won't work for me when trying to log in with my Minecraft account. It only says Java Fatal Error, Program Will Exit.

Donate links don't work/lead nowhere. Can probably be clever with navigating through the old website but figure that's probably a high priority to get working here :)

Reactions: geeberry

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
A few things regarding applications and the "moderation queue":

1. A number of people have been submitting launcher problems through an "FAQ" form, which pops up in the moderation queue. This should be disabled, as they'll never get answered there and people should channel their problems through the Support forums instead.

EDIT: Actually it'd be good to get a standardized form for submitting things to the Support section, so we can cut down the number of annoying useless help requests people make. You'd have to consult the READ THIS thread for more info, but it would just have stuff like Operating System, Java Version, Launcher Version, and then a field for the Error Log.

2. I'm a little confused as to what pressing "Approve" actually does in the moderation queue for builder apps- does it approve them to builder, or does it simply approve their application thread to show up in the application subforum?

3. Is it possible to filter builder applications into "Pending", "Rejected", and "Approved", like it was on the old site?

Last edited:

Dan_Prime

Emissary
The new launcher is under development so hopefully most of the issues will be resolved with its release.

Aside from that, some users who applied for Builder have their application stuck on the old website. Maybe a mod or admin can assist these users. Primarily speaking in regard to this thread.

Reactions: Emoticone11

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
I've just responded to his application on the new site. I'm still not sure if people can actually see his application- hence the 2nd question.

geeberry

Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
A few things regarding applications and the "moderation queue":

1. A number of people have been submitting launcher problems through an "FAQ" form, which pops up in the moderation queue. This should be disabled, as they'll never get answered there and people should channel their problems through the Support forums instead.

EDIT: Actually it'd be good to get a standardized form for submitting things to the Support section, so we can cut down the number of annoying useless help requests people make. You'd have to consult the READ THIS thread for more info, but it would just have stuff like Operating System, Java Version, Launcher Version, and then a field for the Error Log.

2. I'm a little confused as to what pressing "Approve" actually does in the moderation queue for builder apps- does it approve them to builder, or does it simply approve their application thread to show up in the application subforum?

3. Is it possible to filter builder applications into "Pending", "Rejected", and "Approved", like it was on the old site?

1) I will turn off the FAQ questions form. A standard form for the support forum might be nice, I'll see if theres some kind of plugin or option to automatically make each post in that forum standard.

2) As far as I'm aware, hitting 'approve' automatically promotes them to builder on the forums only. Once we get the rank sync plugin it should promote them in game too.

3) I will look into this, I wonder if there might be some auto tag system based on certain conditions.

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
Thanks, that makes sense. Regarding #2- When I click approved while viewing the actual thread it seemed to promote them to builder, but when I clicked approved in the "moderation queue" it did no such thing. So I'm wondering of the moderation queue is just to "let the thread through". Is there any way to confirm?

geeberry

Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Ok - so I had no idea what you were talking about but I realized since I'm admin on the site I never set myself to moderator so I didn't get the moderator notifications. Let me look into this - though my suspicion is that it 'lets it through' on the mod queue. Let me see if theres a way to turn that off.