New website issue reporting thread

bobbycatfisher

Messenger
Hello. I am a builder in the probation process and my username is LordUnicorn1023. For some reason, I can't log in to my account on the website and I had to make a new account to be able to post this issue. I used the same username and email, which was probably a bad idea but I couldn't get recognition otherwise. Whenever I try to log in with my password it says it is not recognized and that there is an error. Also, I can't log into the server because for some reason the mods are not recognized. I tried to re-download them, yet the download page only brings up a 404 Error, Page Not Found. Basically, I can't access anything with my account! What is happening? Please help and thank you.

Thamus_Knoward

Shadowbinder
Tag creation should be limited to mods+ only so that we only have a handful of tags to organise the forum by (and not a random flood of less useful tags..)!

Since the forum can quickly be sorted by tags now, I'd like to get the same status tags in here as before and possibly even the same as on asana:
Build is still in active progress == WIP
Region where that project is built in == lower case regional name with "the" infront except for "dorne" i.e the stormlands, the riverlands etc.
special geographical or aesthetic grouping of the build == shield islands, massey's hook, mander
When its a server build == server build
once a project is 100% complete == DONE!
if a project is being planned == planning
once a project is good to be started == ready
if a decision on a project is required for it to start or be approved == pending
When a project is finishes, indicating that a final quality check up is due or in progress = qualitycheck
an orphaned project without a lead; currently laying bare == vacant
if the status of a project isn't certain (neither vacant nor WIP) == unclear
If a project is should be updated or an update is in progress = update
If a project is considered to be redone = redo
If a task is an important resource of any type of information == resource
if the task is a rule or guidline of some sort == rule
- Asana

Howy

Royal Messenger
Small issue, but westeroscraft.com/forum is now /forums, and as a result a number of URL shortcuts are having issues.

SerLoras

Playwright
I am having issues viewing the old site. I have tried various way of reaching test.westeroscraft.com. I have gotten an Error 22 - Resolving failed on multiple devices. After clearing my website data, now I just get redirected to the new site instead.

illblew

Master of Whisperers
Staff member
Admin
I am having issues viewing the old site. I have tried various way of reaching test.westeroscraft.com. I have gotten an Error 22 - Resolving failed on multiple devices. After clearing my website data, now I just get redirected to the new site instead.
I'm working on this Enjin's junk is being difficult.

geeberry

Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Hey guys - we are working on getting the old site up so we can get your builder apps etc ported over!

Will look into other issues as i can.

illblew

Master of Whisperers
Staff member
Admin
Hey guys - we are working on getting the old site up so we can get your builder apps etc ported over!

Will look into other issues as i can.

I just submitted a ticket to Enjin asking for an alternate domain since their dns stuff is blocking custom subdomain usage. Gonna try some other crafty stuff in the meantime.

Reactions: Thamus_Knoward

geeberry

Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Tag creation should be limited to mods+ only so that we only have a handful of tags to organise the forum by (and not a random flood of less useful tags..)!

Since the forum can quickly be sorted by tags now, I'd like to get the same status tags in here as before and possibly even the same as on asana:

- Asana

This is done - only mods should be able to create tags now.

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
The forums work fine on my mobile device, however nothing shows up on the front page (except the background), so I have to manually enter the forum URL. Not a huge issue, but might confuse guests trying to visit out website from their iphone.

geeberry

Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
The forums work fine on my mobile device, however nothing shows up on the front page (except the background), so I have to manually enter the forum URL. Not a huge issue, but might confuse guests trying to visit out website from their iphone.

Is there not a hamburger menu on the bottom left? The mobile version needs work for sure though.

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
IMG_3957.PNG Nope, this is what it looks like. The red scroll bar on the right makes a text blurb come into view if I click it but still gives no access to any sort of menu.

geeberry

Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Ok - try refreshing. I added a mobile bar that should appear at the bottom now with a link to the forum. I'm going to try and fix it so mobile versions redirect straight to the forums instead of the desktop homepage.

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
I can access the old site now, but the menu bar links all seem to go to the new site. I have to add /forum to the end of the URL to view the old forums.

Reactions: illblew

illblew

Master of Whisperers
Staff member
Admin
I can access the old site now, but the menu bar links all seem to go to the new site. I have to add /forum to the end of the URL to view the old forums.
I'll check this out in a few it may just be an Enjin setting I can flip.

bobbycatfisher

Messenger
Thank you. My account is now recognized as "Builder". However, I still can't access the server. Its says "Incompatible FML modded server" when trying to join and all the mods for Westeroscraft are rejected. I tried to access the downloads page again, but it only says "Server Not Found" when clicking on "Launcher". Same from the old site. Is it being edited perhaps, or is it just not working? Thank you for your time.