New Merchandise Store!

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
We just set up a Redbubble store filled with WesterosCraft merchandise!

From stickers and shirts to journals and clocks, show your love for the server with merchandise featuring our logos, iconic block textures, and even original art. All proceeds go to keeping the server running!

WesterosCraft Redbubble Store

We're still adding stuff to the store, so if you have any suggestions for merchandise designs please let us know!
work-59944559-classic-mug-2.jpgwork-23688940-classic-t-shirt.jpg
work-59853727-all-over-print-tote-bag.jpgwork-59917426-sticker.jpg

Wazgamer

Lord Paramount of The Riverlands
Pronouns
they/them
Hmm maybe if we knew people would want them you could get someone on etsy or through a enamel pin company to make a batch of them?
I would definitely buy one, I’d pay like £8-£15 for one.

Reactions: thecoddfish

Wazgamer

Lord Paramount of The Riverlands
Pronouns
they/them
I looked at one website and it seems if you want them custom made you need to order a batch of at least 50. And the overall price is between $100-$150. So might not be viable. Unless you know you’d sell them.

Reactions: thecoddfish
We ordered pins of our logos and memes for our conference and after trying a few different types and places over the years we had our best success with Dynamic Gift (link). In this case the example you have shown is a soft enamel pin which is more expensive than, say, epoxy dome pins but look much nicer imo.

Something like a shiny silver with dark red fill of the WC logo would look great as a pin, but we'd probably have to simplify the logo bc tiny lines (please excuse wonky finger-painted drawing):

pin.png

Last edited:

AwbMan

Street Preacher
It would be amazing to have the logo tote bags, and maybe other tote bags with the house logos surrounded by "pixel art" designs. For example, the House Tyrell Logo surrounded by thorns and roses in our style/template design.

Reactions: Wazgamer