List of Schematic Brushes

Jakethesnake8_8

Firemage
Pronouns
he/him
new schemmies! JHazel, JForestElm, Dogwood, GForestBeech, GForestOak, HazelCopp, LombardyPoplar and Holly. I got a list me and Gawain are whittling through, if anyone has further ideas to add please let me know!

Chestnut
Ash
Beech
Oak
Willow
Cherry
Sycamore
Alder
Yew
Wych Elm
Hornbeam
Lime
Black Poplar
Walnut
Linden
Kermes Oak

Last edited:

Wazgamer

Lord Paramount of The Riverlands
Pronouns
they/them
I’m not sure what trees they are but im pretty sure these are birdman’s so it might be one of the bird(treename) ones ?
Edit: actually the bottom ones might be Ironwoods. And if they’re birds they’re probably at Yronwood

Can I suggest that we replace this thread with a new one that is kept updated? Perhaps even one with notes om each schematic indicating in which regions they would fit?

I could do is, but seeing how many schematics Jake posts, I think it would be easiest if he did it.

Last edited:

Pixeld_

Poet
I don't know how much the treetest is still being used and how up to date it is, but I'm willing to clean up and update the area. I could maybe even make a new repository with all the schemsets like the one we had on the old wiki since i think that could be a valuable addition, especially for newer builders.

Or if you think only one of them is enough, thats good too.

zanji

Herald
Made the set zanhawthorn since I didn't really like the hawthorn set that's already existing

Edit: Also added zanhawthornOak for some more variation.

Last edited:
Reactions: AerioOndos and Ric