Launcher not working

Walker1961

Mummer
I have an up to date java version and I have deleted the westeros craft folder and reinstalled the updates. Now it says not enough space for 2097152KB object heap. I tried to change the max memory but when I do it says that the memory I chose is too big.

Reactions: excraz

Patronum

Mummer
Got the same thing,
Error occurred during initialization of VM
Could not reserve enough space for 2097152KB object heap

^^ This is what it said, help would be useful :D

Reactions: excraz

CroppedFLipper

Mummer
I have a different problem. when i click launch minecraft it says Cannot run program: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_131\bin\javaw.exe" (in directory "C:\Users\Dominic\AppData\Roaming\WesterosCraft\instances\WesterosCraft-1.11.2"): CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified (stacktrace in WesterosCraftLauncher log)

SrFrijol

Mummer
I have a different problem. when i click launch minecraft it says No MD5 for ConfigFile: /options.txt. What can i do?

Walker1961

Mummer
I chose the correct path, but now when it asks for login information when I press launch minecraft, I enter it in, press login, and nothing happens.

Enah

Skinchanger
where, is it asking during the launcher or when the game window appears? if it's during the launcher before the game box appears it means you should put in your email address, if it appears in the game then restart the client and try until it takes