Completed Lands of House Lychester by NoMoreFun_

Wazgamer

Lord Paramount of The Riverlands
Pronouns
they/them
Very innovative, I even recognise the stilt houses designs a bit :D haha.

Looks rather nice, sorry I’ve been inactive but considering how you’re last Riverlands project turned out I’d be more than happy to approve this.

Reactions: Nomorefun_

Wazgamer

Lord Paramount of The Riverlands
Pronouns
they/them
P.S theres some empty land around your borders, they could make be good for immersion builds.

Nomorefun_

Royal Messenger
Instead of ordinary bump
I add map with my vision of surroundings land of my project, I mostly based at things I found at forum ,but I have my own ideas.
PF - Pemford
RR- Riverrun lands at east bank(stone mill)
LoL- Lady of the leaves forest
GB- Goodbrook lands
JM- Justman lands
BR- more Bracken lands
SHV- Stony Hedge vassal
Also I have idea about lore for Lychesters and their future.
In farming hamlet next to river will be towerhouse, seat of younger branch of House which now become heirs of all lands(young boy heir and his mother his patron, father dead in Robert's rebellion).

Last edited:

Nomorefun_

Royal Messenger
I have mini-project if any want it is woodcutter hamlet /warp lchamlet2
it should consist 1 hunter, 2 lumberjack, 1 carpenter also carry of sealing wood(have ox or horse), 1 tree keeper (person which use materials from trees like resin, seeds and also plant young trees), should be one common place for wood processing.

Reactions: AerioOndos

Nomorefun_

Royal Messenger
Hey, I make some screenshots to show how much is done so far at project.

This is view of cadet manse and hamlet

From other site

View at forest from Goodbrook

This is west of lchamlet2 where I want do forest lake with marshes at one site

View of woodcutters hamlet

Shot from top at streams system and pastures

Lchamlet1 fishers hamlet still in progress

View of main village

Shot at tower house at Red Fork

Crane houses at Red Fork (WIP)

Inn at River Road

SeapunkPeaches

Cersei's Left Bob
Post-approved!

We fixed some very minor issues in game. The two bigger ones, as we talked, would be the following:
1) Noisy cow parsely - you proposed replacing half of it with meadow fescue, good idea
2) Clean cut lake borders - the borders between different biomes on the lakes are really visible, try diffusing them more. A great example for this are Endy's recent lakes (Mallery is the first one that comes to my mind)

Overall, this is such a nice rural Riverlands project. I'm really glad you took the time and effort to fill out these previously boring and empty lands.
Great job! :D

Dragons

jackromey1993

Mummer
With The Mountain getting Frankensteined and the Hound getting Lancel Lannistered, is House Clegane now an extinct house? Who rules their holdfast/castle? As far as I can remember I don't think either Clegane brother has any heirs or even other family members.

snaptube vidmate

Last edited: