Completed House Garner: Project Thread

Rexstop15

Printmaker
Small Update on the status of Garner: Garner is going at good pace. Since the last update I tried to learn a bit more about terra stuff, and the base shape of the mountains is already done (thank you Endy xd). The main village is almost finished, just a few houses left. I also wanted to inform of the change in location of the monastery. As you can see on the image below I moved it to the small hill in the east. The Monastery is now OPEN for testing too!! so if you want you can begin your test and upload it here on the forum. My plans for the following weeks are finishing the coast, and opening the two hamlets of the project.
-Rex.

Attachments

• 2022-02-05_09.43.20.png
    2022-02-05_09.43.20.png
    916.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Rexstop15

Printmaker
UPDATE: Hello everyone, Garner is really taking shape now. Around 30% of the mountains are done now (i'll try to finish them in these following weeks). Ammika finished building the monastery (which I love, ty ammika <3). Only 1 house is left at the main town. 6 plots are open at /warp garnerham1 and I gladly inform that the first hamlet mini project is now open for testing!! You can give it a go on your plots and publish it here on the forums if you want. (On the photos you can see the monastery and the location of the hamlet)

Attachments

• 2022-02-28_09.04.37.png
    2022-02-28_09.04.37.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 40
  • 2022-02-28_09.07.07.png
    2022-02-28_09.07.07.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 40
  • 2022-02-28_09.32.28.png
    2022-02-28_09.32.28.png
    830.8 KB · Views: 39

Rexstop15

Printmaker
Hello everyone! Today I wanted to ask for the addition of a small part of the Moreland lands into the Garner project. As you can see on the image bellow, my original plans had a small road going through the mountains into Oxcross lands as a "shortcut" to Lannisport. I would like to include that small valley in Garner so I can complete this. The new border I propose is marked with the yellow line.

Attachments

• add.jpg
    add.jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 37

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
I'm fine with that. I was working on that bit of terra as part of my project, but it's fine if you want to take it. Just a heads up, the path would probably require a boat to cross the lake. But we can chat about that alpine lake area in-game or on Discord.

Rexstop15

Printmaker
UPDATE: hello everyone, sorry for the lack of updates lately, I'm quite busy with uni atm. I managed to make a little progress tho. I've been finishing the creeks and began placing some forests at the eastern part. Also, every major population center is now finished. Here I attach some cool screenshots I took today (please recommend me some better shaders for the screenshots xd).

F

FD001__

UPDATE: hello everyone, sorry for the lack of updates lately, I'm quite busy with uni atm. I managed to make a little progress tho. I've been finishing the creeks and began placing some forests at the eastern part. Also, every major population center is now finished. Here I attach some cool screenshots I took today (please recommend me some better shaders for the screenshots xd).

This looks very good Rex!

Reactions: Tobi and Rexstop15