Approved House Bullock by Pept1c

Peptic

Poet
Nevermind that some stuff have presented itself thaẗ́ll hinder me from being very active, I will see when I can get back to working on the project but until then cya!

• Sad
Reactions: JJLyric

Peptic

Poet
I am back again! I was looking at Bullock and I realized that there is no major grain storage except that of the storage room in the castle and a barn in the town (yes it is a barn but there's not a lot of storage space), so I am wondering if it would be ok for me to add a plot for a moderately sized barn outside of the town for mere grain storage, it would be placed where I've marked out on the map below, red is the path and blue the barn (although the size is very rough and of course not final), what are your thoughts Lemon and Ric? EDIT: the image wont upload to the forum but I've marked it out in-game so you guys can look, its just off to the eastern side of the fields (if you need to look that is, I'm not sure what I need approval for and what I can decide myself)

Reactions: AerioOndos

Peptic

Poet
I added another possible location on the west side of the fields by an animal enclosure, let me know which one you like more!

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Don't worry about asking for permission about adding individual buildings! I actually think you could have storage barns in both locations. You certainly have enough crops to warrant multiple facilities.