Block Change Request: Arbor/OT/Dorne Colored Carved Faith Stone

23e292e97f.png
Like so?
Or with some more decoration?
That looks amazing!

Reactions: SseriousBusiness
i think the decorated one is a step in the right direction, but it kinda reminds me of a QR code scanner lol. I suggest trying to make the dark lines on the outside go all around the block. but looking amazingView attachment 7289
I don't think I agree that stretching the lines out is a good idea because that would cut into the heptagon. Since it seems that the majority are happy, and given the fact that this is a massive improvement over the existing designs, I'll propagate this to the other blocks and we'll try it out for a while. If it starts bothering people down the line we can always go back and change it since this block is one of the few that has a single unique use.

Looking great Tham! Seeing it in the images though, I'm wondering it it might be better to go in the less decorated direction, or perhaps a third direction which would be to make the circumscribed heptagon a simple bevel. The corners and solid edges currently make it look like a metallic plate attached over the stone, rather than a carved section of the stone.

Alright folks just cast your vote will ya:

"Nice"-Smiley: Heptagon no decoration
f0140f71de.png

"Seriously?"-Smiley: Heptagon with decoration either the full carving or just the squiggles (that's something we can still determine after):
261e2b5d4e.png
d4b3daf17b.png

"Like"-Smiley: Circle without decoration
96b310762d.png

"Love"-Smiley: Circle with decoration either just the squiggles or the full carving (which of the two we determine after agreeing on the base shape and whether we want decoration at all):
452dde41a1.png
9fb6fa7f04.png

Those are all the options you're getting for now. I'd like to revisit this only after you've tried it out in-game for a while.