Block Change Request: Arbor/OT/Dorne Colored Carved Faith Stone

Thamus_Knoward

Shadowbinder
PSD is attached, you should be able to reproduce each of the above styles with it including the reach and stone versions. I'm happy to assist if I can.

Please be aware that I've decided to license all my original work under CC-BY-4.0

You are free to:​

• Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
  • Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
  • for any purpose, even commercially.

Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.

Attachments

• Faith_Carved_Stone_Dorne.zip
    58.7 KB · Views: 4

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
There were still some changes I wanted to try making to the texture, as there were some use-cases that still looked a bit off when I was testing it in-game, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. It's low priority for me since it'll retroactively improve all existing uses once implemented. I'll likely focus on this for the subsequent update.

EDIT: actually, I can add the suggested carved faith blocks just using the existing faith block texture as a template, just so we have the blocks available for people to use, and then the new faith block texture in the next update.

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
I think the sooner anything tangible is in-game the better. People are much more likely to try it this way.
Just to be clear, I meant the faith block textures that are currently in the pack (for gray brick and white brick), as it should be really easy to adapt those for arbor/OT/dorne bricks. In my mind, these are two separate suggestions:

1. Adding faith carved stone variants for other brick types.

2. Improving the texture of all faith carved stone variants.

I can try including (1) in the coming update, but I'm not ready to push on (2) yet.

Emoticone11

The Dark Lord Sauron
Staff member
I've included the following faith carved stone variants so far (both the Arbor and OT sets use the same block; the color is similar enough it seems to work for both palettes, but I can add an OT brick one if it's an issue).

6566569ee8.png

Please let me know if there are any other brick variants you wish to see in the update!

I've moved the task of texture improvement to this thread.