AerioOndos Builder Application

Enah

Skinchanger
hey aerio, you need to upload more images, i cant judge anything from one shot also sorry fr the late reply, i forgot to do so

Enah

Skinchanger
no, i have been busy with Highgarden but now I will critique!

alright so your roof is not properly supported, you need stairs in there. # = stair block - = slab
the pattern should be #--#--#--#

you don;t have anywhere to sit at the dining table, unless they sit on squish-able baskets? leather or dark thatch or wood work best, and are the most common seating material even in noble castles.

i'm not sure what that beam running in the middle is? with the nets.

you have the large reach bricks touching the plaster, rule of thumb is usually the smaller stones should only touch plaster.

who sleeps on the two hammocks in the second picture or is it a fishing net storage space?
overall you have too many internal divisions, it creates claustrophobic feel.

so, with this, I'm gonna go ahead and approve you, and you will learn more and more during probation! Congratulations and welcome to the Build Team! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: AerioOndos

AerioOndos

Donkey Lord
Staff member
Pronouns
they/them
i'm not sure what that beam running in the middle is? with the nets.

you have the large reach bricks touching the plaster, rule of thumb is usually the smaller stones should only touch plaster.

who sleeps on the two hammocks in the second picture or is it a fishing net storage space?
overall you have too many internal divisions, it creates claustrophobic feel.

The hammocks in the fishing section are meant to be nets being stretched out, ready for mending. perhaps I could have used nets here to prevent the wood bottoms that occur when looking at the underside of the hammocks
The beam running through the middle was an attempt at trying to emulate a building in the town which had a similar plank connecting the top of the 'fish cupboard' and the loft space.

and thanks for the feedback on the gradient. I know I still have to work more on that. Yay! thanks Enah