Emoticone11
Reaction score

Viewing latest content

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I posted my builder application a week ago and got no answer yet. You dont have to rush, take your time of you want.
    Emoticone11
    Emoticone11
    Thanks for the reminder! It's been on my TODO list; I'll get to it tonight.
    Yo I posted my builder application about a week ago and haven't heard back. No rush if you're busy, I just want to make sure it's not been lost to the winter.
    Hello, I really like the server WesterosCraft and I would like to know if it's possible to be builder or to help for building
    Thank you
    I posted my first challenge build on the 6th of July, but I have still not received any feedback, etc. The instructions for the applications said that if there was no response within 5-7 days, I should contact a moderator. However, I understand that you guys are quite busy.
    R
    razpoutin
    No worries, just wanted to make sure everything was okay!
    Emoticone11
    Emoticone11
    Hey, so I looked at your app and I saw that Ark replied at first. Usually the same person who picks up the app does all the feedback/challenge builds. Ark can sometimes be a bit busy with his job though. I'll poke him and see if he can get to it soon.
    R
    razpoutin
    Great, thanks a bunch!!
    I posted my challange last thursday and i hope i can get some feedback. The instructions for applications sad that if there was no response within 5-7 days i should contact a moderator.
    Emoticone11
    Emoticone11
    Hey jefi, I'm sorry for the delay! I've been swamped with work the last week and have been trying to deal with apps in the order that they're posted.

I'll get to it either tonight or tomorrow though, promise.
    Reactions: jefi2
    im having trouble with the launcher it says i dont have the right type of java installed but i went and manually instaled it and it said it wad wrong still when i tried to have the launcher install it it got to 100 percent and said extracting next to it and it stayed like that forever and wont change can i get some help
    Hey I recently applied for the building position and haven't heard anything since I submitted it, is there anything additional I need to do?
    Good afternoon,

Last Sunday-Monday I applied for builder on the forums. It may have been overlooked after the moderator edited it, I don't know and I'm not one to judge.
    Anyways, I'd hope to hear from you or the others.

Sincerely,
    Orion
    Emoticone11
    Emoticone11
    Hey Myr,

Our apologies for the delay! The application mods have all had pretty tight schedules this week, combined with a number of apps.

One of us should respond ASAP though!

Best,
    Emote
    Emotione,
    I have on monday july 16 send in my application to become a builder on westeroscraft. Today is that 8 days ago and by the application it said that if you haven't had a reaction in 7 days you should message a mod. So that the reason I send you a this message. I hope to hear from you.
    Gijzenezer.
    Emoticone11
    Emoticone11
    Hi Gijzenezer,

My sincerest apologies! I saw your application when you first submitted it, but I've been busy this week so it totally slipped my mind. I will respond to your application tonight.

Best,
    Emote
    Hello Emotione, I have been trying to get into WesterosCraft today and I have downloaded the launcher for Mac and the JDK. But every time I try and launch the launcher it says that I need either Java 7 or 8 (I have Java 10). How can I fix this problem?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…