Completed Project Application: House Vikary by Ric_games & Thevikingcorgi

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hey, there's a new hamlet open, near /warp vkmine (go to SW and you'll find it).

On a small update, Iron took over the abandoned mine and I did a clay quarry/pit near the main lake. Also, the forestation process have began already too :D

Ric

Ser
Staff member
Hello everyone! I'm happy to announce that Vikary is now completed and ready for the post-approval process! :D

First of all, I want to thank everyone who helped in the making of the project in any way, but specially Endy and Aek, for helping a lot with the mountains and the streams, and the approving mods for the support :)

It was my first project and I've learned a lot from doing it. It was a great experience to work on it and I'm proud to look at the result. I hope everyone likes the result too and if anything wrong is found I'll happily fix it.

1594621132090.png

P.S.: I should note that Vikary is in fact done, but the Castamere coast that I said I would update is still work in progress. I'll continue working on it and when done I'll post it here (or in another thread, if necessary).

ContraBlonde

Bookbinder
Hello everyone! I'm happy to announce that Vikary is now completed and ready for the post-approval process! :D

First of all, I want to thank everyone who helped in the making of the project in any way, but specially Endy and Aek, for helping a lot with the mountains and the streams, and the approving mods for the support :)

It was my first project and I've learned a lot from doing it. It was a great experience to work on it and I'm proud to look at the result. I hope everyone likes the result too and if anything wrong is found I'll happily fix it.

View attachment 3535

P.S.: I should note that Vikary is in fact done, but the Castamere coast that I said I would update is still work in progress. I'll continue working on it and when done I'll post it here (or in another thread, if necessary).
Yessir Ric!!! Get that dub :cool:

Reactions: AerioOndos and Ric

lemonbear

Nymeria
Staff member
Pronouns
she/her
Overall great project, Ric! I just took a look at (hopefully) everything and left some melons in various places. Another thing to note, some of the slabbing in general could be smoother on the roads. Once these things are taken care of, I'll post-approve!

Veggie

The Old Bear
giphy.gif

Approved!