New website and future summer updates

geeberry

Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
As you may have noticed, this week we launched a new look at www.westeroscraft.com. The old website was full of dead links, outdated information, bugs on mobile and various browsers and it was overall just very difficult for new users to find what the server is, what we do, and how to explore. The new website was designed and programmed from the ground up to make that experience way more streamlined and effective, and not to brag on myself or anything, but I think I did a pretty good job :)

One of the main features is the new Wiki - the number one source of all the information about our project. Instead of having different things spread across Google Sheets, Wikia and the forums, the end goal is to compile all those things on the Wiki. If you are interested in being a Wiki Maintainer, please contact me.

If you notice any bugs on the website, or have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to let me know, either in this thread or in the support forum.

Be on the lookout for future updates to the website - including more details statistics on the progress page, live updated statuses of our server(s), and a Wall O' Faces of all our builders.

Future server projects will include a new launcher, PvP, horses and more. This is all being fleshed out currently but expect more on this this summer.

Last edited: